Why sponsor a music event?
- Concertgoers are loyal consumers. In 2015 Digital Music
News pointed out over half of all spending on music went to
- High social media engagement. Ticketfly found that 31% of 18-
34 year old concertgoers spend more than half the time on their
phone at events. This still does not include pre- and post
activity tied to the concert. There is a high probability of this
group of people sharing their experience with your
- Live events are experiences for music fans. They are loyal to artists, food, alcohol companies, and even music venues. They also appreciate the right pairing of brands with live events. A recent study showed that 44% of concertgoers have positive feelings towards sponsored brands. 40% said they were more likely to purchase sponsored brands!
- Brand spending to sponsors events is a growing industry. In
2014, Sponsorship.com found that music sponsorship spending
totaled $1.43 billion dollars! That’s a 4.4% increase from
2013. This is because there is a direct connection between the
increases from audience and brand spending and the number of
live events. Why wouldn’t you want to be a part of this growing
- Sponsoring live events might be more affordable than you
think. Commitment levels for concert sponsorships are much
less than that of TV and radio. These ad campaigns not only
run for several weeks or months, but also provide in-
venue advertising, which focuses on engagement. Direct
consumer engagement leads to conversions, and ultimately to
sales! Considering that most events happen in independent
businesses and venues, event sponsorship is a largely untapped
- Exclusive (Be the only business of your kind at the event and get prime red carpet placement.)
- Logo on sponsor board @ Event. (People see this when entering venue)
- Shared 55' screen that will show an ad of your choice in 5 minute intervals throughout the event
- Mention in Youtube promo video
- 55'' screen dedicated to only your business with an ad of your choice during the entire event (near performance area)
- Mention on social media ads
- Mention in TV Commercial
- Event Flyers
- Flyers on stands at bar during entire event
- Logo on event ticket
- Opportunity to participate in sponsor thank you gift bag. This bag is given to each guest as they leave. Be sure to include something useful, yet thoughtful so they will remember you when they get home!
- Have your company name mentioned in all radio advertisement on major local stations.
- All events napkins will be monogrammed with your logo at the event.
- Complete Guest List w/ Contact info.