Please allow this to serve as an introduction to our company. Survivors With Voices is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that helps women and children break free of violence and abusive relationships to live more uninhibited and in peace without threats or intimidation from intimate partners.
The work we do is predicated on the fact that the founder is a survivor of violence and abuse. She was able to turn her pain into purpose. To that end, she vows to help other women rise up reclaim their power and Unlock Their Voices. This is a heart-centered work that takes dedication and passion. But it is a company that requires funds to continue to provide assistance to those we serve.
To that end we are desirous to partner with your organization in a sponsorship capacity to help us make a difference in the lives of these women.
DID YOU KNOW:
- According to National Coalition Against Domestic Violence (NCADV) nearly 60% of all young women ages 18-28 have experienced violence and abuse
- 17% state their intimate partner is currently abusive and fear being fatally harmed
- There are in excess of 20,000 calls per day to DV hotlines nationwide in the US
- Intimate Partner Violence (IPV) accounts for 15% of all violent crimes in the US
- Domestic Violence abuse and victimization is directly correlated with a higher rate of depression and suicidal behaviors in women and young girls
Source: Source: National Coalition Against Domestic Violence: www.ncadv.org
Those are startling statistics and those are just a few of many. This is not a pretty topic or a fun subject. But we at Survivors with Voices feel we have an obligation to help and give back. However, we simply cannot continue to do this work without the help of sponsors and donors who make what we do possible. They are the backbone of our organization. We need support now more than ever. Our tours are a prime opportunity for your organization to co-brand with us and get maximum exposure at our tour stops as well as our gala and fundraiser. We highlight the positive aspect of the survivors who made it through that difficult chapter in their lives.