About the event
The Equanimity Awards Gala is an annual star-studded charitable community event. The purpose of this event is to encourage growth through collaboration and to uplift and honor those who are making a positive impact in the community. The proceeds from this event benefit JB Dondolo, Inc. charity.
The Equanimity Awards honor individuals in various categories such as entrepreneurship, community achievement, humanitarian, excellence, visionary, breakthrough, leadership and more.
The Equanimity Awards Gala is where people from various backgrounds can connect with like-minded individuals for a common and great cause – to support each other and support our charitable work in the communities. Or, as the event slogan states it - to Collaborate & Grow!
Why should you sponsor?
As a sponsor of the Equanimity Awards Gala, your support is heavily leveraged. Not only will your tax-deductible donation support the J.B. Dondolo charity, but by underwriting the awards gala, you are supporting each of the causes that the awards shine a spotlight on.
Here are some of the assets of the Equanimity Awards Gala:
- Event and pre-event naming opportunities
- Name and logo in press releases and event programs
- Signage at the event
- Recognition by event speakers from the podium
- Press/Media coverage opportunities
- Recognition at our event website (www.eqawards.com)
- Brand promotion with Equanimity blog and its readership
- Brand promotion at event social media pages:
- Facebook: @eqwards @jbdondolo
- Instagram: @equanimitywash @jbdondolo
- Twitter: @jbdondolo
Event Benefits – for our sponsors in return for their sponsorship
- Tickets to the event and to any VIP receptions at the event
- Reserved tables at the event
- A sponsor representative can be an event chair or co-chair
- Award Presenter opportunity
- Commercial on screens
- Vendor table to promote product(s)
- Stage presence to highlight your brand
- Promotional materials included in gift bags
Lumbie Mlambo - Event Director
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer
CEO & founder of Equanimity Awards (www.eqawards.com ) and nonprofit
JB Dondolo, Inc. (www.jbdondolo.org ) which fights poverty in underserved
communities (USA & Africa). Lumbie is a philanthropist, TEDx volunteer,
and an active advocate for the Empowerment of Women and Youth. Also,
she is very passionate about equipping women and youth with the
knowledge and skills they need to become effective in their communities.
Lumbie has been featured in numerous media outlets including Voice of
America (VOA), Texas Woman’s University Women Who Lead, Forbes,
The Globe and Mail, and Good Morning Texas. Also, Lumbie is a student
of Larry King.
She has over 21.6K engaged followers on Instagram. @equanimitywash