About the event
The Directors’ Connect is conceived as a result of expressed interest by our large and engaged membership in having a credible networking forum, to share governance practices in different organisations, countries and cultures from an understanding that governance issues are more similar than they are different.
Directors’ Connect is an exclusive invitation-only networking forum primarily for Board Members and Senior Executives with the potential to be Board Members, providing an opportunity to listen to thought leaders and seasoned industry experts on key corporate Governance issues. It enables them to exchange notes on governance practices in their respective organizations and share insights, perspective and experiences on key issues to fulfil fiduciary responsibilities effectively. This prime initiative is designed to be an interactive boardroom experience sharing platform for business leaders. Important board issues and the challenges facing Indian boards will be discussed at the Directors’ Connect networking meetings.
Why should you sponsor?
As a valuable sponsor to our event, we will bestow you with a unique and scarce opportunity to address a select group of seasoned corporate mavens, highly accomplished individuals across several disciplines, and key decision makers -- current and potential customers for your triumphant brand. The Directors' Connect sponsorship program is designed to provide you with the greatest possible exposure and opportunity to reach and impact your key target groups.
A brief summary of the aforementioned opportunity can be described as:
Pre-event marketing opportunities:
• Sponsor logo to appear in a dedicated text box promoting the Directors Connect events on AIDI Website and Online Advertisement in the two weeks leading up to the Connect meeting.
• Dedicated email correspondence will be sent to AIDI’s 3500-strong subscriber base, inviting them to attend the event. Correspondence to include your corporate branding and a 50-word company write-up.
• Sponsoring company will be entitled to provide AIDI with mailing lists of potential attendees. AIDI will send out exclusive invites to the nominees to attend the event.
Marketing opportunities at the event:
• Interact with the prospects who attend the Directors Connect.
• Speaking slots (presentations will be subject to editorial approval from the event producer).
• Sponsoring company will be entitled to brand the reception area as well as the conference room at the venue.
• Sponsoring company logo will appear on the delegate dockets along with AIDI’s logo.
• Sponsors are entitled to insert up to four A4 sheets of their corporate brochure or promotional material into all delegate folders / bags.
• Your corporate logo will run on the large presentation screen on a rotational basis throughout the event.
Post-event marketing opportunities:
• One editorial article on partnering media channels focused on the meeting content after the event – including comment from speakers. Once published article will be referenced in the AIDI website.
• Sponsoring company will be provided with a full attendee list for their post event follow up and potential new business generation.
• All presentations will be made available online to AIDI membership base.
• Results from the delegate evaluation forms will be presented to the sponsor directly after the event.
Association of Independent Directors of India
Since our beginning in 2015, AIDI has been committed to advancing its primary objective of strengthening corporate governance and the institution of Independent and professional Directors through global best boardroom practices. We are committed to facilitating a healthy interface with the government to promote the effectiveness of the Boards as per the Companies Act, 2013. Under the guidance of our illustrious advisory board, AIDI is devoted to enhancing the economic sustainability of the enterprise and bolstering stakeholder confidence in India through Good Board Practices.
Our belief is that well-connected Boards are associated with better performance, higher ROA, stronger governance and accountability mechanisms compared with the performance of less-connected Boards. From AIDI’s own institutional experience, we understand the value of strong leadership networks in encouraging more qualified individuals to take on challenging leadership roles at the Board level.
Furthermore, AIDI has been setting benchmarks in delivering meticulously crafted educational seminars/workshops on key issues pertaining to corporate governance. Our events are graced by the presence of some of the biggest names in the corporate landscape of the country, most of which are accomplished C-Suite Executives & popular Board Members. We recently conducted a seminar for Id's/Board Members on “Accelerating Gender Diversity on Boards and Business Leadership”, in collaboration with the International Finance Corporation (IFC, World Bank Group), on October 9, 2018 in Delhi, which was received overwhelmingly well by about 50 distinguished delegates. For more details on our events, please log onto: https://aidindia.co.in/events/events-calendar/
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer