About the event
The Lunar New Year is the biggest calendar event for Vietnamese and other Southeast Asian communities all over the world. The Tet Festival celebrates this through one of the biggest multicultural events in Melbourne, showcasing the best of Vietnamese food, culture, music and activities.
Attracting over 20,000 people, you'll find at our festival:
- An amazing range of Vietnamese cuisine and street food, with plenty of places to rest and enjoy - A packed entertainment program filled with Vietnamese cultural dances and musical performances, featuring prominent Vietnamese Singers from the US
- A variety of competitions, cooking demonstrations, workshops and events that will be sure to keep everyone entertained
- Interactive and informative cultural exhibitions which will give greater insight into our rich cultural history
- Plenty of rides, games and activities for the kids
- The largest Lunar New Year fireworks display in Melbourne
Why should you sponsor?
Tet Festival 2020 is a great opportunity for your business to support our community, celebrate multiculturalism and provide great brand promotion across diverse networks.
Over two days of festivities, your business will be able to access a diverse audience from all over Victoria, ensuring maximum exposure and promotion within multicultural markets.
Our tiered sponsorship packages are flexible and made to suit a variety of different organisational sizes and objectives. Whether you’re looking to support the community orlooking to gain some exposure to people at the festival, we have a sponsorship package that can be custom-made for you.
We will work with you to better position your organisation at Tet Festival 2020 to achieve your intended sponsorship goals. This means that we don’t just give you a spot and put you where it’s convenient for us, but we will facilitate your needs and help you get the most out of your support for our festival.
- Fantastic opportunity to increase reach and tap into the multicultural market - Customisable and value-adding
- Long term benefits
- Supporting local community initiatives
The Vietnamese Community of Australia - Victorian Chapter (VCA Vic) is a non-for-profitcommunity organisation that represents the Australian Vietnamese community here in Victoria. Established in 1987, our goal is to support a multicultural Victoria and give back to the community. We are an active organisation that engage in many civic projects and initiatives with a long standing relationship with many local councils and the Victorian Multicultural Commission (VMC).
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer