About the event
1) Enhance Fitness. Obstacle Course Races (OCR) are races typically ranging in length from 1 to 5 Kilometers, depending on the event. Participants must train, to be able to walk or run the full distance of the course.
2) Encourage Strength and Flexibility Training. Unlike traditional road races, where you travel the distance of the course powered by your heart, lungs, and legs, OCRs introduce difficult obstacles that require additional training. OCRs require greater total-body fitness than your standard race.
3) Challenge Mental Toughness. It’s one thing to run for 2kms – but it’s another thing entirely to run, jump, and crawl a total of 2kms. For individuals looking for a new challenge, or those wanting to test the boundaries of their body and mind, OCR racing is a great place to start.
4) Encourage Teamwork. Most OCR courses are designed for promoting teamwork. In other words, there may be some obstacles you can’t get through without a little help. The industry as a whole is community-focused, with a desire to help participants achieve and feel accomplished.
5) Draw More People to Fitness. Because there’s a focus on teamwork, and because many OCR races seem novel, more people are drawn to the sport. Any time people sign up and train for events is a step in the right direction for overall community health.
Why should you sponsor?
- Put your business Front and Centre of attraction
- Get in front of your target market
- Brand Awareness & Media Exposure
- Increase your reach and exposure to new clients, customers and businesses
- Reconnect with customers and engage with an audience
- Generate strong leads
- Deliver great ROI.
Core Events Corp is organized by a team of 4 Industry experts who are taking the fitness to the next level for public. Our vision is to organize fitness events where people can be benefitted out of it. We've embraced it as a term that encompasses a wide range of competitive events. Everything from mud runs and obstacle courses to holiday-themed 5K courses and even runs that, while technically labeled as "races," exist solely for the purpose of having fun. Wehave organized 25 obstacle tracks.
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer