Prism School of Music's "String of Pearls" is a Guitar competition, specifically designed to not only showcase the growing talent of the music circuit, but also to challenge the artistry of individuals through the fluidity of musical genres. It is a well-structured event that will establish itself across the different zones of India - North, South, East and West - covering the metropolitan world of Delhi, Bangalore, Calcutta, and Mumbai respectively.
The competition is divided into two phases - online and offline. Contestants, in each city, would compete in an online competition, followed by an offline live event.
Target audience size
Offline Live Event- 500-1000 attendees
Online - Reach of 1 Million +
1. Recognition across all Prism Social Media channels
2. Sponsor Logo on the Offline ads across the venue
3. Sponsor Name Callout in the Headline act promotion
4. Sponsor Logo on the Tent Cards at the venue
5. Sponsor Name Callout during Influencer marketing
6. Sponsor Logo on the wall bills across the venue
Prism School of Music is an music learning company with a chain of 3+ music schools in the National Capital Terroritory of India.
Imagination is the key to the new reality. We believe in the capabilities of our mind and its divine power of creation. Hence, Prism School of Music always emphasizes creative freedom and space. Our aim is to provide you the platform for your upcoming musical ventures and make your dreams into a new reality.
2 available packages from US$1500 to US$2500https://www.sponsormyevent.com/string-of-pearls-new-delhi
1. Prominent sponsor recognition on all event-related marketing & promotional collateral: invitations, e-mails and posters 2. Sponsor listing on all at-event signage and in the event program 3. Opportunity to provide marketing materials and giveaways for attendee gift bags 4. Sponsor name mentioned in all media advertising: print and online (expected media reach 1Mn+) 5. Sponsor advertisement in event program 6. Opportunity to speak to attendees
1. Prominent sponsor recognition on all event-related marketing & promotional collateral: invitations, e-mails and posters 2. Sponsor listing on all at-event signage and in the event program 3. Opportunity to provide marketing materials and giveaways for attendee gift bags