About the event
Exploring Current Trends and Strategies for Business in Southeast Asia SouthEast Asia is a dynamic market which is group of 11 countries. The region is quick becoming the world’s most attractive destination for foreign investment. Greenfield investment and M&A activities have increased rapidly in the past five years. A lot of multinational companies are increasing the investments in this region due to the cost advantage and continuous opening policy.
Thus far, Singapore has been the preferred location as a safe heaven to invest through to SouthEast Asia. China, following the ‘One Belt, One Road’ plan, is becoming another big investor in Southeast Asia besides Japan and USA. For multinational companies, how to capture the potential direct investment, business opportunities and managing SouthEast Asian businesses to maximize long-term value is crucial to sustainability of these companies. In addition, understanding the differences in SouthEast Asian culture, legal, finance and being able to integrate with these elements are a key driver of success. –whether from an investment, M&A or business perspective. These pose very interesting topics and will be covered by professionals and businessmen alike who have deep experience in these areas. This year’s SouthEast Asia Business Summit 2018 will be held in Singapore. This conference is an exclusive event for the corporate executives from the global multinational corporations to learn the latest trends and regulations affecting general business activities and cross-border investment in SouthEast Asia and how to overcome some of these obstacles.
The event is also a valuable opportunity for business networking by exchanging the practical experience and lessons of direct investment, M&A, JV partnership in this region. Senior executives from MNCs, PE, VC and professional advisors for finance & tax, legal, management consulting, investment banking will join this year’s exciting event. The panel of speakers comprises of experts from 15 countries from Private Equity, Government bodies, corporate professionals, startups to discuss latest trends and regulations affecting general business activities and cross-border investment in South East Asia. We are expecting a 200+ audience to be a part of this summit. We are looking forward to your participation!
- Macroeconomic Outlook in Southeast Asia
- Role of China in South East Asia
- Role of India in South East Asia
- Scaling up and Internationalization in South Asia
- Joint Ventures & M&A in Southeast Asia
- One Belt One Road , AEC Implications for South East Asian
- Businesses Doing Business in South East Asia
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND ?
- Better understanding on policies, regulations, culture and business practices of these regions.
- Understanding the dynamics of the region.
- Learning from other companies’ practical experience and lessons, Developing your company’s business and investment objectives and strategy.
- Meeting with the world leading companies’ executives, Exchanging perspective, knowledge and expertise.
- Spend ONLY ONE DAY in this high level event and generating valuable new connections and business opportunities.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- CXO, Board of Director, Chairman
- Country Manager, Managing Director, Chief Investment Officer
- Professionals incharge of Investment & M&A
- Government Affairs
- International Relations
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy
- Supply Chain
- Human Resource
- Joint Ventures
LIST OF SPEAKERS
- Simon Hopkins - CEO, Milltrust International Group
- Bill Lewis - Board Advisor, Temasys Communication
- Lawrence Yip - Senior VP Semb-corp Development
- Yang Yen Thaw - Managing Director, 2iB Partners
- Richard Eu - Chairman, Eu Yan Sang
- Raj Mishra - CEO, I-Deals Network
- Arthur Tay - Executive director and CEO,SUTL Enterprise
- Sonny Yuen - Managing Director,JonDavidson Pte Ltd
- Pratik Bose - Managing Director,Indian Angel Network
- Rick Marchese - Founder, Lares Loreno Private Capital
- Harsh Maheshwari - Associate Director, Grant Thornton
- Ross Coull - Investment Director, CDC Group Plc
- Milind Pathak - Managing Director, Httpool
- Bobby Bhatia - Founder,TrakInvest
- Ashish McLaren, Director, Duff & Phelps
- Beatrice Nirmala - Founder, Group Editor In Chief & Chief Executive Officer of The IBR Asia Group Sdn Bhd
Many more to join .....
For further details, please visit http://bit.ly/2nqkLr0
For sponsorship queries, please email us at *****@****.*** or Call /Whatsapp at +91-9650920078.
Why should you sponsor?
Sponsoring in the event will open unlimited opportunities to broaden your competitive advantage by increasing your credibility and image.
This event will be attended by 150-200 delegates from Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, India, China, Japan, Hong Kong and ASEAN. We are expecting 40% of the crowd to be from PE/VC and rest to be CXOs in the session. For further details, please click here http://bit.ly/2nqkLr0
Sponsoring in this workshop will definitely catapult your company to global exposure.
We will try our level best to position your brand in PE/VC, Big 4s, Law Firms,Startups and Corporate. We would want to hear your expectations so that we can work on those targets and inculcate in our plan.
Kindly request for the proposal at *****@****.***, we will be happy to get back to you.
Mr. Raj Mishra
I-Deals Network envisions to integrate news and media, events and training under a single roof. We provide a unique platform that brings investors, start-up founders, consultants and corporate leaders together, opening a window of opportunities for brainstorming, networking, collaborating and co-creating innovative business models and scaling up validated start-up initiatives. Our boutique of offerings comprises unique training sessions which help clients develop and refine a litany of skills that enable them to take on the hardest challenges in the organisational life cycle. Apart from corporate summits that track and showcase emerging trends, we organise customised events tailored to suit specific client requirements.
What we do
Our platform endeavours to connect all stakeholders in the business fraternity, including entrepreneurs, investors, bankers, dealmakers, analysts, mentors and advisers across the globe through industry-leading events and summits. Our training division offers never-ending opportunities that help our clients develop and refine a litany of exotic skills which in turn enable them to take on challenges in professional life. Apart from organising a range of corporate summits, we help arrange customised events as per clients’ specific requirements.
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer