About the event
SillyCon 2k18 is an unique event, where the best brains in information security and leaders in hacking world and the cyber security along with government officials on cyber security meet to join their efforts offensively or defensively to cooperate in addressing the most assessed topic in the field of Information Security. This community seeks to bring together the brightest minds within the information security industry and the digital underground. This conference will showcase cutting edge tools, techniques and methodologies that are at the forefront of the global threat landscape. This conference is a platform for security analysts, ethical hackers, professionals, business men and student to present their technical knowledge and to showcase their skills.
Why should you sponsor?
The right audience for business, talent hunt as workforce, enormous exposure to technologies & collaborators from every corner of the globe.
1. Excellent track record of being the largest InfoSec conference in the region
2. Parallel running tracks & Hands-on Advanced Training sessions
3. Opportunity for vendors, publishers and information providers to showcase their products and services to increase their branding.
4. Exposure to a dedicated audience who will be ideal collaborators.
5. A chance to meet face to face with potential clients.
6. An opportunity to raise your profile in your target sector and increase market awareness. Identify new sales prospects.
7. Inform the market about your strong expertise in the field.
8. Knowledge based positioning being the speaker.
9. Email circulations.
10. Social Media Exposure to your company/products.
11. Details (Emails and Contact no.) of registered participants
12. Enhanced Pre-event & post-event media coverage
13. Coverage on our Website (before and after)
14. Coverage in Newsletters (before and after)
15. Option to have your own publicity material at event venue, i.e. Handouts, Banners, Publicity Material.
Rajesh Majumdar, a 18 year old guy who itself been in cyber security field for more than 3 years now and been working with SillyCon for over 1 year now.
In this 1 year, he hosted around 3 major events with SillyCon. Along with this, he works as a Security Researcher and a Penetration Testor.
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer