About the event
Saturday Social TO is a quarterly event for independent artists and creative entrepreneurs, founded in the summer of 2018 by Mackenzie Belcastro and Danielle Alexandra.
Since the beginning, the objective has been simple: to inspire, motivate, and educate creatives & entrepreneurs. Of varied backgrounds ourselves, we saw the power that comes from the collaboration of differing minds and sets of skills. To provide our guests an opportunity to do the same, we made it our mission to bring together a wide spectrum of individuals, who may not have intersected otherwise.
Our hope is that each person who attends our events will leave feeling supported, with tips and tricks to implement into their own journey, and a few new connections in their pocket — for both future collaborations and personal purposes, too. Entrepreneurship can be an isolating journey. We need each other, and a safe space to come together in, regularly. We hope Saturday Social TO will be that venue for our guests.
The first event stunned us with a turnout of 50 attendees, and the immediate response of, “When is the next?” To this, we listened. Today, we are working our third event: July 6, 2019.
Why should you sponsor?
Here's what we offer sponsors...
- Exposure to our audience, a projected 80 people on the day of, as well as the virtual audience that comes from our speakers' following, plus my co-founder's and my own. Last event that totalled well above 100,000
- King Street Media captures the entirety of the event, and we can therefore also offer you their edited footage to use for your own marketing
- We are happy to include your logo, or a byline reading "Proudly sponsored by ___" on our ticket sales webpage, in our post-event e-book, and on our program and business cards distributed day of.
- Further, we offer sponsors the opportunity to send an employee to the event, and speak for 5 minutes to inform our audience of who you are and what you're currently offering.
- Finally, we offer our email list, for further contact with our community.
Saturday Social TO was founded by writer Mackenzie Belcastro and stylist/influencer Danielle Alexandra. We created this event for a few reasons.
Namely, we are both passionate about our niches, our unique paths, but felt like we were both so often alone—isolation is common on the entrepreneurial path, and for creative entrepreneurs this is no different. It may be even more common given the nature of creating artwork.
We craved community, inspiration and education delivered in person, in a day and age when everything seems to live online.
Yin & yang, we have seen the power that comes from uniting, and it is our greatest wish that our community may benefit from this too. That's why our audience is a general one: creative entrepreneurs & freelancers at large. A group that needs each other, for professional and personal support.
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer