About the event
We are BLUE-PENCIL COLLECTIVE. A grassroots residential and boutique commercial architecture and design group based in Historic Downtown Stillwater. Our mission is to be a one-stop-shop and provide a seamless process for our clients. An even bigger hairy audacious goal is to Reverse Humanity’s footprint. To align with this mission, we have partnered with Dem-Con, a recycling company for construction and demolition, and The Minnesota Land Trust, which protects and restores Minnesota’s precious prairies and forests to remain the same from here on out. We believe in challenging limits and diversifying our industry partners for the greater good.
To kick off our new growing business and big ideas we will be hosting a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony on Tuesday July 30th! We are asking that you become a part of our story. Please consider a sponsorship package and help us host our celebration! We offer small and large packages for every business budget, and you could even share a package with your trusted partners!
If you’re interested in sponsoring our Ribbon Cutting Ceremony, please contact us at *****@****.*** or *****@****.***
Thank you in advance!
All the best,
Why should you sponsor?
· There will be 75-100 guests form the surrounding community at our event.
· Stillwater’s Summer Tuesday passerby’s will see our parking lot party, giving your business the chance for extra exposure when they see your name on the sponsorship banner.
· You get a behind the scene tour of one of our current projects!
· This is a party! Come, mingle, and shamelessly talk about your company.
· Every extra dollar raised will go to The Minnesota Land Trust.