About the event
Pizza lovers rejoice! Philadelphia's Pizza Festival is taking place at the action packed Citizens Bank Park on Saturday, September 8, 2018! Join us for a day filled with tons of delicious pizza varieties, specialty drinks, a giant craft beer & wine garden, live entertainment, a kid's play area and lots of pizza themed activities! Come with an appetite and prepare for mouth watering bites and tasty sips you'll be savoring for a long time to come!
Be prepared to enjoy...
- 60+ Pizza Restaurants, Vendors & Food Trucks
- Giant Beer & Wine Garden
- Multiple Areas of Live Entertainment
- Life Size Beer Pong & Baggo Tournaments
- Family Friendly (Kids 8 & Under are Free - no ticket required!)
- Kids & Family Activities
- Walk The Bases & Warning Track Like The Pro's
- Pizza Making Expo
- Face Painters, Balloon Twisters & Carnival Games
- Over 200 Styles of Pizza!
GENERAL ADMISSION $9.95* (Early Bird & Limited) 1PM – 7PM
- Entry into the festival
- Free Parking
PREMIUM ADMISSION $14.95* (Early Bird & Limited) 1PM – 7PM
- Everything with General Adission, PLUS:
- 5 Festival Slices of Pizza
- One Phildelphia Phillies Game Ticket (good for September 2018 or April 2019 games)
VIP ADMISSION $49.95* (Pre-Sale - SOLD OUT) $54.95 (Early Bird & Limited) 12PM – 7PM
- Everything with Premium Admission, PLUS:
- 1 hour express early access (12pm)
- Exclusive Craft Beer & Wine Tasting (over 60 different options to choose from!)
- Exclusive VIP Area in the Hall of Fame Club!!!
- 10 Festival Slices of Pizza
- Two Philadelphia Phillies Game Tickets
- Private bathrooms
- Commemorative gift bag
- Yes, your kids are allowed into the VIP area with you!
WHAT TO EXPECT
At the Philadelphia Pizza Festival, you'll find dozens of the area's best pizza parlors, restaurants, and food trucks dishing out a variety of pizzas as well as an array of other delicious snacks and treats. There will be bars and beverage stations serving fine spirits, ice cold craft beer, wine, water, soda & more.
All items will work on a voucher system - there will be various voucher stations throughout the festival & all vouchers will be used as cash. Additional vendors will be on hand to sell other food (cotton candy, popcorn, desserts, etc.) as well. Multiple ATMs will be on site & we strongly encourage cash sales at voucher stations.
PHILLIES TICKETS & WALK THE BASES!
- Yes, you read that right. Each ticket comes with 1 or 2 Phillies game tickets good for select games in the 2018 and beginning of the 2019 season (each ticket is a $38 value!!) PLUS, you and your family and friends will have a once-in-a-lifetime chance to experience Citizens Bank Park like never before by walking around the entire warning track and the infield bases! (subject to weather conditions) WOW IS RIGHT!!!
- Children 8 & under are FREE & do not need a ticket.
VENDORS & SPONSOR INQUIRY
- Have a restaurant, food truck or sponsor inquiry? Drop us a line at *****@****.*** or by phone at (888) 827-8340
REFUND & EXCHANGE POLICY
- All tickets purchased for the Philadelphia Pizza Festival by phone or online are final. We Do Not issue refunds or exchanges & this is a Rain or Shine Indoor/Outdoor event.
Why should you sponsor?
This hugely popular event attracts over 20,000 guests and is a great opportunity to get your company's name out to the public. Our marketing and advertising reaches 1,000,000 fans through social, 165,000 through email campaigns, and 50,000 through our website. We partner with radio stations such as Q102, RADIO 104.5, and Mix 106.1 to promote this event.
A taste of your town is a national event production and marketing company that organizes large scale food and drink events throughout various markets in The United States. Our event portfolio includes various food and beverage sampling events in Philadelphia, New Jersey, Arizona, Nevada, Delaware, Florida, New York, and Beyond!
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer
Upcomingevents.com is a marketing and media agency that produces regional events with a national ticketing platform for many different types of events and shows. We publish an event information website with a large social media reach and execute innovative client promotions. Decades or experience, extreme attention to detail and a love for what we do direct hundreds or thousand of people to the best-attended and most desired events.