About the event
The sixth edition of the now-biannual culinary event series offers a onetime-only opportunity to savor signature dishes and drinks from 10 of Washington, D.C.’s most hyped new restaurants by the city’s buzziest, award-winningest chefs – before they open.
NKOTB 6’s participants are:
Maialino Mare by restaurateur Danny Meyer and chef Rose Noel
Hi/Fi Taco by chef Nate Anda
Cranes by chef Pepe Moncayo
Tabla by Jonathan and Laura Nelms
Soko by chef Brad Feickert and restaurateur Chris Brown
Pearl’s Bagels by owners Allee and Oliver Cox
Bubbie’s Plant Burgers & Fizz by co-founder Shaun Sharkey and chef Margaux Riccio
La Famosa by chef Joancarlo Parkhurst
Emmy Squared by co-founders Emily Hyland and chef Matthew Hyland
EXCLUSIVE: Erik Bruner-Yang will be debuting his first menu for &pizza since becoming their executive chef!
Cocktails will be powered by spirits provided by our generous sponsors – New Columbia Distillers’ Green Hat Gin, El Silencio Mezcal, One Eight Distilling, and Catoctin Creek – while our exclusive beer sponsor 3 Stars Brewing Company will be pouring a variety of their seasonal releases.
Washington City Paper dubbed New Kitchens On The Block “the Godzilla of pop-ups,” because the monster-sized line-up never fails to wow. Previous editions gave diners a first taste of Maydan, Spoken English, Brothers & Sisters, Call Your Mother, the Salt Line, Unconventional Diner, Lucky Buns, Chloe, Reverie, Coconut Club, Dos Mamis, Piccolina, Colada Shop, Gravitas, Three Blacksmiths, Rasa, and many others.
Why should you sponsor?
- Get in front of 400 guests + 100 hospitality industry professionals to include restaurateurs, chefs, bartenders and top tier media
- 100% Target Market – all in one room!
- Meet The chefs, owners, GMs and investors
- These soon-to-open restaurants are in ‘buying mode’ now
- Top name restaurants
- All concepts have funding - set to open 12 months or sooner'
- Exclusive opportunity to put your products directly into the hands of hard-to-reach decision makers
- Brand awareness and media exposure
- Increased reach to new clients, customers and businesses
- Opportunity to spotlight upcoming business activities
- Connect with customers and engage with a captive audience
- Generate strong leads
- Deliver great ROI
This is the sixth edition of the now biannaul food festival co-created by celebrated food writer/cookbook author Nevin Martell and Al Golberg, an events planning veteran and owner of the award winning culinary incubator Mess Hall. This is the fourth year of the series and every single edition has sold out. The events have attracted an onslaught of highly positive press from The Washington Post, WUSA 9, Eater, Washingtonian, BYT, On Tap Magazine, Bitches Who Brunch, and Washington City Paper, who dubbed NKOTB “the Godzilla of pop-ups.” As a sponsor, you’ll be face-to-face with top-tier chefs, owners, GMs, and investors. You’ll have the opportunity to get your products or services into the hands of hard-to-reach decision makers. And it’s a phenomenal brand awareness event with innumerable media opportunities.
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer