About the event
SHREE GUJARATI SAMAJ GURGAON (SGSG) – a non-for-profit social welfare organization, is organizing 14th edition of NAVARATRI MAHOTSAV 2019 - a mega event of celebrating traditional Gujarati Navaratri Festivities, Music and Cuisine from 29th September 2019 to 8th October 2019 at MCG Community Center, Golf Course Road, Adjacent to Amiown School, Sector 27, Gurgaon from 8pm~11pm.
SHREE GUJARATI SAMAJ GURGAON (SGSG) is proud to have received greetings and commendation from Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, Hon’ble Chief Minister of Gujarat and Hon’ble Chief Minister of Haryana. The Samaj is also recognized by Non-Resident Gujarati Foundation (NRGF), Government of Gujarat.
This 10-day long event will be an action-packed event with many attractions – some of them are listed below -
- Live Orchestra from Gujarat with High Fidelity DJ Sound with authentic Gujarati Soundtracks.
- Special Group Performances
- Various Competitions and Awards
- Food Stalls
- And many more attractions.
The event venue is one of the largest newly built community centers of Gurgaon with double floors, ample parking space and can easily accommodate 500~700 people.
The event is expected to be attended by approximately 500 people on regular basis. Fortunately, this year, the 10 days long festival is coinciding with long weekend starting 29th Sep to 2nd October and another weekend on 5th & 6th October thereby providing 6 days of high turnout possibility.
The event will be publicized aggressively through social media (FB, Twitter, Email, WhatsApp promotions). The event is also expected to receive media coverage by leading newspapers of Delhi NCR region.
The event promotion plan includes many initiatives including but not limited to below –
- Targeted Communications through paid Facebook, Twitter & Email campaigns
- Facebook/YouTube/Web live streaming.
- Event Promotion in ~100 highly populated large residential societies/condominiums through social media groups, in-society branding by posters, pamphlets, leaflets etc. thereby ensuring reach of more than 1,00,000 eyeball impressions.
- Event listings on popular web portals
- And many more…
Why should you sponsor?
CALL FOR DONORS
SGSG calls upon reputed BRANDS, ENTERPRISES and Individuals to be associated with the event as the event partners.
- Great visibility in advertising, printed material and electronic/social media platforms.
- Sustained promotional campaign to reach an estimated 1,00,000 eyeballs impressions.
- Highly targeted promotional campaign.
- Enhance your corporate/brand image
- Hight visible venue and collateral branding during the event
- Networking opportunity with this exclusive audience (Influential Class, HNIs, Strong upper middle class). Being an “Invitation Only & Restricted Entry” event, quality of audience is assured.
- Complimentary passes and appreciate certificates
- Demonstrate your support to a social cause.
Different donor levels have been designed according to the need of an individual or a corporate.
Shree Gujarati Samaj Gurgaon
Shree Gujarati Samaj Gurgaon, is a not for profit social welfare organization registered under HRRS Act 2012 vide registration number HR-018-2017-03093. The objective of the Samaj inter alia includes –
- To uphold the Culture, tradition & heritage of Gujarati Community, its members, non-members by holding various cultural activities, debates, programs & events, depicting Gujarati heritage and emerging cultural trends;
- To maintain, enhance, understand, and appreciate Gujarati culture and language;
- To educate children and youth about Gujarati custom, arts, and dances;
- To preserve Gujarati heritage by celebrating various Gujarati festivals;
- To organize social functions, celebrate festivals, to organize Melas, Fetes etc
Since its formation, Shree Gujarati Samaj Gurgaon has been carrying out various social welfare and cultural activities not only for the people of Gujarati Community residing in Gurgaon but for society at large
It is in this regard, the Samaj wishes to organize most important & popular Gujarati NAVARATRI GARBA & DANDIYA Festival 2019 from 29th Sep 2019 to 8th Oct 2019 at MCG Community Center, Sector 27, Gurgaon. The event timing would be 8pm to 11pm on all days, with much fervor, ecstasy and in traditional Gujarati way.
Every day the event will be action packed with special performances from various groups like SGSG Stree Shakti Group performing specially choreographed Dandiya & Garba, Special Aarti, Maha Prasad and many other activities to celebrate this festival of dance & devotion. Gujarat’s Navratri Festival is “a circle of ecstasy” that throbs non-stop for nine nights with fantastically costumed devotees swaying in a fusion of traditional Garba & Dandiya dance and devotion.
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer