About the event
LONGDOM conferences will offer delegates the opportunity to be fully briefed on the current situation within the Nanomaterials and gain an update on the latest developments in terms of technical policy and funding.
The main aim of this conference is to highlight matters that present considerable Nanomaterials concern but lack the emphasis on the more conventional subjects. Guided by a line-up of expert speakers, the agenda will address some of the major issues related to Nanomaterials, those entering the care system and examine the support needed to ensure that public receive the best possible care and can look forward to a bright future.
LONGDOM is pleased and honoured in extending you an earnest invitation to attend Nanomaterials 2019. It is focusing on ‘Theme’ to develop and explore knowledge among nanotechnology community and to launch new businesses and swapping ideas. Providing the right stage to present thought-provoking Keynote talks, Plenary sessions, Discussion Panels, B2B Meetings, Poster symposia, Video Presentations and Workshops.
Nanomaterials 2019 foresees over 200 participants from 7 continents with revolutionary subjects, discussions and expositions. This will be a marvellous viability for the researchers, students and the delegates from Universities and Institutes to intermingle with the world class Scientists, speakers, technicians, nanotechnology Practitioners and Industry Professionals working in the field of Nanomaterials.
Why this conference
- With more than 200 sessions, the LONGDOM conferences touch on nearly every topic, including key trends and emerging technologies. Get the big picture, the future landscape/deeper understanding of emerging technologies with LONGDOM conferences sessions.
- The aspired candidates are requested to submit their research work which will be acutely scrutinized by the scientific committee of the conference and editorial board members of the respective journals.
- We hope you will join us for a harmony of an owing experience, and take a little extra time to enjoy the spectacular and unique beauty of this region.
- This timely event will help support universities, research institutions and Industries in delivering world-class research and ensure they adhere to the developing assessment criteria.
- Learn about the future direction for research funding and assessment as the government reviews of governance, structure and evaluation develop.
- The agenda includes practical learning sessions and leading stakeholder presentations designed to help higher education institutions improve outputs, processes, codes of practice and interdisciplinary research.
- Learn more about the lesser known Nanomaterials advancements
- Hear about the strategies that are in place to overcome the challenges and improved outcomes
- Gain an insight into the insights of public and the negative impacts on health and wellbeing
- Benefit from a greater understanding of the importance of connectivity and its influence on promoting technical communities
- Understand more about gambling addiction, its wide-reaching impact and the latest measures to help tackle the problem
- Listen to examples of how Nanomaterials to develop or make products
- Explore the prevalence of Nanomaterials and its relationship with the world
Why should you sponsor?
Increased visibility. Event sponsorship enables businesses and organisations to receive more media coverage. However, when choosing an event it is important to pay attention to the timing to ensure that your event is not just one of the many during that week. New clients and customers.
Longdom conferences coined as ‘father of all conferences’ has an history of leading international speaker talks and is instrumental in bringing together experts and beginners for friendly and effective research-oriented discussions. The goal of Longdom conferences is to bring together scientists at every level from different disciplines to understand and discuss during programmed topic sessions and informal gatherings. Longdom conferences will showcase innovative, cutting-edge research on the fundamental roles in addressing the challenges and translational research from academia to industry. All these opportunities will support professional growth of younger scientists that will promote future collaborations and enhance participation and contribution to their exciting research work.
Exciting platform sessions and poster sessions will reflect broad diversity of research and will include topics driving innovative efforts and provides maximal opportunity for scientific exchange respectively. Besides invited speakers, many speaker slots are chosen from submitted abstracts to ensure good representation of those who are new to the field, young investigators, and recent results. Lively and well-attended poster sessions offer a venue where students and postdoctoral fellows can exchange ideas with each other and with senior scientists.
Our executive roundtable discussions and strategy meeting with one-to-one meetings contribute great insights on shared challenges that delegates face. Contact us and we’ll connect you with the right subject expert from our vast network of experienced operation professionals worldwide.
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer