About the event
The London Hat Week Exhibition, curated by X Terrace, aims to showcase the most creative, innovative, and cutting edge hats from milliners across the globe. Last year the exhibition attracted 100 milliners from 30 countries and was visited by over 1000 fashion lovers from all over the world. The launch party was also attended by over 120 fashion industry professionals including magazine editors, journalists, designers, buyers, and bloggers. This year, we are planning a bigger exhibition which will attract even larger audiences. To accomplish the task, we need the help from supportive sponsors like you.
This year the theme will be ‘The Great Hat Exhibition’, in which we aim to showcase over 200 hats by milliners who have been inspired by their own cultures from all over the world. The hat exhibition is going to look very interesting and exciting. The exhibition will take place in Kensington, London from 21-28 March 2018.
Why should you sponsor?
In return for your generous financial support of the London Hat Week (LHW) Exhibition, we will be actively promoting your brand in a wide range of ways including:
• Signage in LHW exhibition space
• An exclusive interview feature in the LHW catalogue
• Your logo on all our promotional videos, posters, flyers, catalogues, newsletters, and tickets
• Promotion on our social media accounts (over 22,000 followers)
• Free VIP tickets to private view party, press-preview day, and free exhibition tickets
• Special discount for hat week pop-up shop
• The opportunity to display and promote your products in the exhibition space
These promotions will benefit you by increasing brand awareness amongst our 2,000+ exhibition guests and 22,000+ followers on social media. Please take a look at the attached presentation to find out more about how your brand will be promoted at the exhibition!
i am a member of the project mamangement team of X Terrace, and currently study in MBA fashion management in coventry university. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor and would like to know more, we are more than happy to come and meet you when it is convenient. Please let us know a suitable time.
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer