About the event
Lexington Comic and Toy Convention
Lexington Comic & Toy Convention is in March every year. This coming year’s event is four days long, March 7-10, 2024. This event draws 30,000+ attendees every year. It could easily be considered the largest public event weekend held in downtown Lexington. Established in 2012, LCTC (abbreviation) has grown in popularity each year because of our commitment to the fans and to bringing a quality event to Central Kentucky. Attendees are able to come and shop amongst hundreds of vendors and artists, meet and take pictures with celebrity guests, attend panels and convention sponsored parties, and more!
- Our event boasts 30,000+ attendees annually and is still growing!
- We have an experienced convention planning team with over 11 years of experience.
- We fly in big name celebrity guests from hit TV, animation, movies, wrestling, comics, and more!
- Attendees come from all over the world to attend our convention and put Lexington on the global entertainment map.
- Our economic impact is unmatched by any comparable event in the area. All hotels in the area sell out each year, and the influx of guests boosts local businesses, local city tourism through taxes on sales and lodging, and even providing temporary job/volunteer opportunities for locals over the weekend.
Why should you sponsor?
Brand Exposure and networking
Comic convention attendees are very receptive to advertising seen at conventions and we can offer you many opportunities to get your name in front of our crowds. Attendees are often passionate and engaged fans who are more likely to interact with company representatives and purchase products. This can lead to increased revenue and a positive return on investment for the company. There are countless opportunities for logo placement on banners throughout the convention center. We have digital assets and a mailing list of ticket buyers along with vendors from previous years that we can put to work for you.
- Boost an overall increase in brand awareness and exposure.
- Ensure your company has direct contact with large scale target audience.
- Gain the opportunity to network and meet with potential customers and partners if your package includes a booth at the convention.
- Have your company and brand recognized and appreciated by celebrities and artists with large professional networks.
Comic conventions can have a significant impact on the local economy by bringing in thousands of attendees who spend money on transportation, lodging, food, and merchandise. This not only benefits local businesses- but it creates job opportunities for workers in the service and hospitality industries.
- Lexington convention area hotels sell completely out the weekend of the convention.
- Restaurants and shops downtown add staffing to meet area demand.
- Local businesses in the region feature their products as vendors.
- The convention spends hundreds of thousands on transportation, catering, marketing, and operations in the region-focusing, when possible, on small/local businesses to bring the convention to life.
Comic conventions offer a safe space for people of all interests to come together and celebrate their passions without fear of judgement. It's a place where fans can be themselves, express their creativity, and connect with others who share their fandoms. No where else in the world will you find a collection of creative expression,
We are proud to bring an event to Lexington that enriches the lives of attendees, supports the local economy, and fosters a sense of community and creativity for all involved.
Social Media and Marketing
Marketing outreach is essential for large scale events. Currently we utilize various forms of marketing, including billboards, television commercials, radio announcements, newspaper announcements, social media marketing, email/mailing lists, and media partnerships. We are pushing to grow our social media outreach, increase marketing to target audiences, and identify key marketing trends to highlight our event.
Sponsors of our event will benefit from shoutouts and special features on our social media, website, and other marketing channels. We have over 100k followers on our combined Facebook, Instagram, and other social media platforms.
We offer a variety of packages and can tailor a package to fit your needs. In addition to posted offerings, we have opportunties for t-shirt sponsors, lanyard sponsors, badge sponsors, celebrity guest sponsors, panel room sponsors, large prop sponsors, and more!
Geek, Inc. is the proud producer of large-scale comic and pop culture conventions in the Kentucky and West Virginia markets. Our events offer comic books, vendors, celebrity guests, artists, authors, and cosplay participants. We have panels, autograph signings, photo opportunities with celebrities and large props, parties, and more. Our small company also operates two comic book and book shop locations Kentucky and West Virginia, keeping the geeky culture alive year-round. We are committed to supporting the region with some of the best spots for artists, collectors, fans, creators to connect and show off their talent and passions.
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer