About the event
Kolkata Short Film Festival is Organizer of Short Films Festival whose uniqueness based on "100 seconds Films" category which is going to be organized for first time in PAN India. This is a high entropy micro film festival which will leads to create a enormous Filmy Network for all participants . The Future prospective in Social reform Section will be decided very soon.
Why should you sponsor?
•Our advertisement strategy based on unlimited growth process in respect of social awareness of social media, trade with the help of social network, college campuses
•The Repetition of display the sponsors icon will be maintained at a different interval on our web page and social media
• Name of the sponsors will be highlighted in the announcements of the short film screening Kolkata short film festival @ jai hind auditorium
• Digital campaign- website, blogger and social networking publicity
• Outdoor campaign -- hoardings and banners all over Kolkata
• Press release in air ,electronic media and printing and highlighted your company logo and sharing stage with jurg and organizer
•Inclusion of logo in all prominent places and/ or specific places of the venue
• Video of your company will be shown all time in screening of the movie
• We are also visit college campus and housing society for campaign Kolkata short film programmed your company logo and banner and video will be high lighted. We also provide space if you want do any promotion campaign
KOLKATA SHORT FILM FESTIVAL
KOLKATA SHORT FILM FESTIVAL (KSFF) is Micro film festival for film maker over the globe, in capital of West Bengal.
The sole purpose of KSFF is to develop a film culture that inspires and brings together all types of film makers, irrespective of their film making genre. KSFF also aims to appreciate and promote creativity in all forms, be it a film or photography to the world and to a diversified audience. The annual event will be a glamorous red carpet premiere with media coverage at Kolkata. The participants have excellent opportunities to exchange their ideas, ideologies and cultural innuendos. The winners have a chance to meet with the audience after screening.
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer