About the event
Being honoured as a leader is the utmost complement. Good leaders however, are made not born. Introducing HEYA InVaLT 2018, a training platform that is dedicated to discover the leader within our participants.
Year after year, we constantly inspire and empower batches of youth leaders all over Malaysia to make the communities, organizations and the nation a better place.
Objective of InVaLT 2018:
(1) To cultivate self-value and personal strength by Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and characterization analysis.
(2) To enhance youth leaders’ survival skills in society/community by having effective strategy management .
(3) To promote sustainable youth development relevant to Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and Industrial Revolution 4 (IR4).
The camp will cover the following topic. The key highlights are:
1. Personal social and career marketing
*** Personal "suit up" grooming
*** Personal future strategic position via NLP
*** Resume - the perception of public,how you write it
2. Problem solving skills
*** Youth leadership in IIoT and IR 4.0
*** UN negotiation
*** Strategic problem solving skills
3.Field work simulation
*** Conquering the human resource barrier - project, job, and resource seeking
Why should you sponsor?
Higher Education Youth Association (HEYA) is a NGO which believes that elites is the key to nation development and improvement, and our main aim is to transfer youths to elites. Thus, we'll constantly organizing Intervarsity Leadership Training Workshop (InValt) every year.
This event is to encourage unity between youth leader in all IPTA and IPTS, besides that we aim to train leadership among the youth leader.
Due to the above matter, to realistic our event we would like to ask for the help from sir/madam to sponsor in form of cash/ material/ services to support some part of our costs to hold the event for this year. We sincerely hope that sir/madam can help us and support us some fund for us to hold the event successfully
Chan Jye Yi
Higher Education Youth Association, HEYA is founded by a group of student leaders from local universities, in 2010. The organization envisions youth transformation to elite that would excel in social economic field.
Leadership training which specifically formulated based on Youth’s needs has been all the while strong brand of HEYA. Feedback from participant on HEYA training was excellent, and we have been bringing new element and knowledge diversity to our member.
To date, HEYA constitutes
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer
- Members from more than 20 public universities and private universities and university colleges
- Senior members and trainers from various industry including oil and gas industry, sales and marketing, management consultant, electronic instruments, agriculture, medical equipment, accounting firm and tertiary education.
- Partnering trainers from prominent management consultant.