About the event
Maheshwari Mahasabha of North America (MMNA) is a 501(c)(3) registered non-profit: dedicated to promoting social welfare, preserve cultural heritage, and encourage artistic expressions of Maheshwaris originating from the state of Rajasthan in India. It is a 35 year old organization with 4000+ members across
US and Canada.
MMNA helps to bind the community, promotes a sense of belonging, and advocates core family values by orchestrating a cohesive structure of 10 regional chapters and a biennial national convention. MMNA also builds a strong platform for youth, women, seniors, students, businesso owners/entrepruesures through its seven initiatives.
Why should you sponsor?
About the conference:
International Maheshwari Rajasthani Convention (IMRC) is one of the largest gathering of Rajasthani Maheshwaris outside of India. This well-recognized biennial convention attracts Rajasthanis from primarily across USA and Canada. Attendees include business and technology leaders, medical and law professionals, spiritual and political leaders, and artists.
IMRC 2018 is MMNA’s 9th convention since 1997 and we are expecting over 750+ attendees. It is being hosted by MMNA Silicon Valley chapter in San Francisco Bay Area between June 30 th 2018 – July 3rd 2018.
The conference promotes to engage, enlighten and enthrall attendees by:
● Connecting family, friends and community members
● Celebrating our rich heritage and culture via arts, music, dance and cuisine
● Inspiring and engaging through speeches and discussions in areas like Business, Technology,
Youth, Women, Culture, Spirituality, Health, Investment and more
● Challenging and friendly competitions, and creating a sense of camaraderie.
We are a non-profit organization so we look to optimize our costs and generate proceeds that support the larger causes of MMNA organization.
Philanthropy is one of the basic tenets of MMNA right from inception by advocating various noble causes:
● Fundraising to help natural disasters in USA or across the world, to list a few
○ $15,000 pledged for Hurricane Harvey & Irma Disaster Relief efforts
○ Donated ₹300,000 for Chennai flood relief and ₹500,000 for Nepal earthquake relief.
○ Donations for Rajasthan drought and Gujarat earthquake relief efforts
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer
● $250000 worth of interest free educational assistance provided to 150+ graduate students in USA, and underprivileged students in India, in the form of student loans and scholarship programs
● Support local food banks by holding food donation drives: Bay area chapter donated 800 meals to food banks in last one year
● Distributed 200 care packets with basic necessities for flood victims in San Jose
● As part of Vision-2020, MMNA is partnering and shall actively support following organizations
○ American Cancer Society; American Red Cross; Books for Kids