About the event
We cordially invites all the participants from all over the world to attend International Conference on Biofuels and Bioenergy will be held in Barcelona, Spain, during September 23-25, 2019. This International event will feature the world of advanced biofuels and biobased chemicals technology scale-up, project finance, policy, national markets and more with a core focus on the industrial, petroleum and agribusiness alliances defining the national advanced biofuels industry. Biofuels 2019 Conference is a premier enlightening and networking connection for all industry stakeholders, policy makers, investors, industry and research community to exchange experiences and challenges related to development and scaling up of advanced biofuels. The event provides attendees with an unparalleled opportunity to connect, learn and grow their business with the theme of "Fuels of the Future". The emergence of Biofuels production as an alternative energy source has generated considerable excitement. Unsustainable levels of greenhouse gas emissions mainly due to fossil fuels combustion, have led to increased focus on renewable energy sources.
Renowed OCM's are:
1) Dr.Eng. Bayu Indrawan , Director Waste Management Indonesia, Indonesia
2) Prof. Avi Friedman, Professor of Architecture McGill University, Canada
3) Dr Guido Reinhardt, Director IFEU - Institute Heidelberg, Germany
4) Dr. Miguel Nuno Miranda, Researcher at National Laboratory of Engineering and Geology(LNEG)-Solar Energy Unit ](UES), Portugal
5) Dr. MUHAMMAD USMAN, Former Director General of Agricultural Research System.
Why should you sponsor?
- Networking- Opportunity to meet new business partners.
- Make a long-lasting impact on your target audience.
- Enhance customer relationships.
- Your product/services gets good recognition and remuneration in the world.
- Stay on top of industry trends.
- Raise your profile and shape your corporate image with logo placement.
- Build brand awareness.
- Capture immediate feedback on new technologies, services, or products
- Gain industry insight and evaluate market trends to generate new business opportunities.
- Access & start relationships with contacts who may not be part of your current market or marketing strategy.
- International exposure through promotions.
- Increase brand name by partnering.
- Develop new client relationships.