About the event
We are creating South Asia's biggest travelling film festival. Our NGO, SAFACH (South Asia Forum for Art & Creative Heritage) endeavours to bring this venture titled: Indus Valley International Film Festival (IVIFF), which will be hosted at New Delhi, Colombo-Sri Lanka, Dhaka-Bangladesh, Kathmandu-Nepal & Lahore-Pakistan as also in London-UK in the first season from February 2019.
The first festival is tentatively planned at New Delhi from 27th February to 3rd March 2019. The Fest will primarily comprise films from Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Pakistan, India & UK. Eminent film personalities from across these nations will also attend the festival, which will consist of Film Screenings, Panel Discussions, Workshops on Filmmaking, Networking events, Adda with celebrities, and Cocktail Hobnobbing.
Why should you sponsor?
Benefits to the Sponsors
The Festival publicity along-with your Brand will be adequately promoted through:
- All our Communication materials
- Across South Asia through our Media partners in each country
- SAFACH Network & Intranet platforms across South Asian nations
- Besides, we will do extensive Social & Digital media publicity
- Brand integration opportunities through celebrity announcements on Social Media
- Excellent opportunity to reach youth of South Asia in large number
- 25th February to 3rd March being the Spring season widely celebrated, large number of young people come-out for festivities
- We are expecting around 5000 foot-falls each day at the venue of the Festival.
- Advertising opportunities through IVIFF website; its social media pages on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn & YouTube. Custom your own Social Media campaign through our pages.
- We will also be glad to invite senior officials of your company at all our events as Guests of Honour.
- Special passes in the Opening & Closing Ceremonies, and evening music & dance events
- Hobnobbing opportunities with celebrities over cocktail parties.
We bring you International Reach focussed on entire South Asian market, multiple Media Branding, 100 million eye balls!
South Asia Forum for Art & Creative Heritage
The Core Charter of SAFACH is to encourage Creative & Artistic collaborations among all the South Asian nations. Its vision is to propagate the message of peace and harmony. Cinema, is perhaps the most popular & impactful medium to facilitate this. IVIFF is a zealous attempt in this direction. It creates a networking platform for the Film Fraternity from across South Asia to celebrate and facilitate cinema-making among the nations which share a common linguistic, historical and cultural legacy.
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer