About the event
A two day high impact conference designed to enhance the dialogue on women's health among stakeholders and bring the topic in mainstream. The conference is designed with women's health at the centre.
- GWHIC conference is part of our three year strategy to highlight the topic among stakeholders, support femtech and digital innovations in health in India and also promote the future innovators.
- The conference will be a showcase of the challenges and opportunities in advancing women’s health and the role of technologies, digital innovations and a special focus on femtech.
- The conference opens on 12 December as our pledge to Universal Health Coverage day, a UN initiated global campaign to highlight Health For All and inclusion https://universalhealthcoverageday.org/global-campaign/
The need of a women's health centric campaign and conversations is huge for following reasons:
- Women's health is massively under-served globally and in India. This issue is scientifically proven and now considered a huge cause of concern but the progress to bridge the gap is very slow. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8812498/
- Technology and health delivered via technology is potentially a massive enabler in bridging the gap
- The femtech industry globally is coming together to raise the issues of bias in funding, lack of visibility and need of supporting the femtech and health tech start-ups to support and growth the industry
Agenda designed by industry experts
- The agenda is created in consultation with our women's health experts and conference advisory board member lead by Ms Swathi Kulkarni, Co-founder and CEO of Elda Health, and considered among top ten women's health innovators in India.
- Agenda will cover reproductive health, mental health and prevention and early detection - crucial in women's healthcare spectrum especially with various kinds of cancers - as well as the role and potential of technology in making healthcare more accessible and affordable to women of India.
Our vision- boosting start-up eco-system around women's health delivered via technology in 2022-2025
The conference will serve as a part of ongoing campaign and work towards supporting Femtech In India and we will take conversation forward with smaller forums and thought leadership campaigns for next three years to build the industry and highlight women's healthcare ecosystem of investors, innovators and practitioners.
Why should you sponsor?
Connect with your Target Audience and create awareness
GWHIC 2022 offers the opportunity to connect to the right people with the right level of influence and will help you align with leading organizations and leaders from the HealthCare & Femtech industry.
Be associated with a cause that is in the spotlight globally and is emerging as one of the leading growth sector. Increase brand awareness and visibility. Show your brand’s strength to your competition.
Multiple opportunities for professional networking, concept selling and brand positioning. Meet new contacts and strengthen key relationships.
Engage in networking opportunities with attendees and speakers. Increase awareness of your organization among decision makers and stakeholders. Meet clients and new prospects face to face, interact, connect, collaborate.
Collab Function is a leading name in the field of marketing and events. The team has been successfully serving the Conference and Exhibition industry both in India as well as in global markets since 1999 and is actively working on building a series of high impact specialist FemTech and innovation in healthcare conferences, round tables, seminars and events in India.
Together we have organized over 50 successful national and international corporate events ranging in size from 200 to 1500 delegates and large scale B2B exhibitions and country pavilions globally.
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer