About the event
"Founder's dictionary" is a training course aimed to bring young people with a business idea and young entrepreneurs at the beginning of their career to explore and then to work on entrepreneurship, social entrepreneurship and startup, fighting against youth unemployment and using skills and abilities to share knowledge with youth, to learn an innovative approach and tools.
The activities will take place in Turin, Italy, from 24th September to 2nd October 2017, 24 young people and few young entrepreneur from Italy, Albania, Macedonia, Estonia, Sweden, Germany, Spain and Turkey, plus 3 trainers and 3 people as staff, will work to achieve different objectives.
The main objectives of the project are the following: -raising self-awareness of young people’s personal identity;
-introducing the idea of individual differences and equality of opportunities;
-raising awareness on importance of social skills development as a life-long learning process;
-enhancing youth workers and leaders competences about entrepreneurship;
-providing real life entrepreneurs experience to youth workers and leaders;
-providing skills necessary to endure the first three years on the market, that will be useful to be transmitted to youth target groups of participants;
-encouraging youth creativity and greater utilization of new IT technologies and social networks in developing successful business models;
-combating youth unemployment and financial dependence; -providing them with information about the ERASMUS+ and about EU opportunities for young entrepreneurs
-looking into how Youthpass can be used as a tool for intercultural learning and reflection.
The main activities we are going to use are:
- Energizers, this will help participants to open up their mind, get some energy and open up themselves towards each other.
- Team building games, prepared games by the trainers and the participants of the guest countries to help the youth workers and leaders open up and to getting to know everyone
- Free time is very important for socializing.
The specific activities related to the topic will be divided in two phases:
1) Workshops and lectures about entrepreneurship, social business and online commerce.
- During the sessions each participant is supposed to create a scheme of his own business plan containing the products and services he offers, the market, the resources etc.;
- Lectures and workshops are going to be conducted by trainers and some experts from local business sectors (one or two people experienced in the area) who are going to present to the participants their knowledge and share their experience;
- Presentation of real success stories revealing all the necessary components for success;
- Utilization of new IT technologies and social networks, for selling and promotion of your products and services.
2) Real life simulation of creating an enterprise, searching for funds and clients.
- Participants are going to sit face to face with real business experts and angels (companies, organizations and institutions) to whom they will be supposed to promote their business idea;
- Ranking, in the end, the best three participants in the simulation process, conducted by a commission composed of experts, participating in the simulation.
Why should you sponsor?
We are giving to some young people from different countries the instruments to get their chance to realize their business idea or to work on it with existing companies. Your help is important because we can cover all the costs of the event, but also we can give to the best entrepreneurial ideas and business plan created, judged by experts from companies, institutions and Chamber of Commerce, a starting amount of money to be invested in the idea, with the condition to follow the rules and share the results.
To our donors we offer a mention on social media pages of the project and also a power bank for their mobile, with the logo of the project.
Fyouture is an Italian NGO active in EU projects and international youth initiatives about entrepreneurship and citizenship. It was born in 2014 and from that moment the group realised different activities in Italy and around Europe. We did youth exchanges in order to practice peer education, training courses and seminars to improve youth skills. To see our portfolio you can check the blog: https://fyouture4u.wordpress.com/
Founder's Dictionary is a training course aimed to bring young people from Italy, Turkey, Germany, Spain, Albania, Macedonia, Sweden and Estonia to create a business plan. They will bring an entrepreneurial idea and we will guide them in exploring entrepreneurship and social entrepreneurship. The aim is to give them instruments to be use to create their own business or to face companies and labour market with their innovative idea to be sold or realised with some enterprise.
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer