About the event
Expo 3D Venezuela, the best 3D technology event in Latin America, will take place in Caracas, from November 9th to 11th
En3D Latin America acknowledges 3D and innovative technology including virtual and augmented reality at its Expo 3D Venezuela.
Caracas, Venezuela – April 20, 2017 – The business industry is becoming more and more competitive with each passing day. One of the biggest factors responsible for this constant change is technology. New, 3D and innovative technology is helping to make a better world for the people. This technology has improved various products and services for the customers. Therefore, it is necessary to commercialize emerging developments.
In an attempt to support 3D technology, additive manufacturing, and virtual and augmented reality in Latin America and the Caribbean, En3D Latin America is organizing a 3 day “Expo 3D Venezuela” in Caracas which will take place at Eurobuilding Hotel. The conference will begin on November 9th and end on November 11th this year. The expo is supposed to feature trends and solutions in 3D technology.
The main theme of the expo revolves around business models developed in 3D technology, additive manufacturing, VR and AR. Experts of business models related to additive manufacturing, AR and VR from the industry will be presenting and answering questions at this conference. Big names like Google and Amazon will also be attending.
Apart from informative seminars, the expo will provide a feasible opportunity to socialize and develop networks with the relevant people. A social area will be featured where cocktails and drinks will be available and a private business area which will be a platform to engage with existing and prospective business partners for further business opportunities.
Participants will be able to promote their solutions to a new audience. This is a lucrative opportunity for becoming a pioneer in disruptive technologies. Moreover, the conference will give you access to present at one of the fastest growing regions.
About the Company
En3D Latin America is a Venezuelan company dedicated to the commercialization of 3D technology, additive manufacturing, VR and AR. The company is particularly focused in Latin America. The company aims to bring development and improvement in living standards of the society through better business models based on innovative technology.
Why should you sponsor?
- Opportunity to interact with almost 3,000 expected attendees to the Exhibit Hall and expected 400 expected attendees at the Conferences, offering your business model through a conference with duration of 20 minutes and 10 minutes of questions and answers.
- Generate leads for your business by showing case products and services to an enthusiastic customer base and prospects of new business models using these disruptive technologies from across the region.
- Network with Industry Analysts, Thought Leaders, Universities, Business Owners, Customers and Media of Venezuela, Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Present live to Expo En3D Venezuela attendees, your business models, products and/or services.
- Innovate with new business models based on these technologies, identifying the current market in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Create a meeting point and exchange with the IT management community throughout the region.