About the event
Thank you for considering sponsorship of the upcoming Zonta Club of Annapolis event – Designer Handbag Bingo.
Introduction: The Zonta Club of Annapolis is a member club of Zonta International. Chartered in 1929 as the 58th club of Zonta International, the Zonta Club of Annapolis has been active in the Annapolis and Anne Arundel County community for nearly 90 years.
Locally, the Zonta Club of Annapolis Foundation, Inc. works to advance the status of women through scholarships and financial support for local agencies that provide direct services to women.
How you will be recognized for your support:
· Name and logo listed on Event Flyer and Program.
· Company promotion on Event Signage.
· Live recognition in opening and closing event remarks.
There are a couple of ways to support this event:
1. Monetary donation.
2. Donate products/services to be raffled at the event.
Designer Handbag Bingo Overview:
This event will include multiple rounds of bingo and a variety of raffles where the prizes include designer handbags. Our goal is to have at least 200 attendees.
We have chosen to partner with The Bernie House on this event. The Bernie House provides a safe home without violence for families in crisis. The Bernie House is a single family transitional home for the non-offending parent and children who have left an abusive situation. Proceeds from this event will be shared with The Bernie House to help further their mission.
Why should you sponsor?
There are several benefits to sponsorship of our Club’s activities:
· Help further our mission to empower women through service and advocacy. This specific event will help fund educational scholarships for local young women as well as services provided by our event partner.
· Position your organization with an attractive demographic. Zonta International is the leading global organization of professionals empowering women worldwide through service and advocacy.
· Be part of a family-oriented and fun event that generates excitement while also supporting a good cause.
By day I am a Director of Administration with 20+ years delivering large-scale programs and projects as a senior advisor/manager for multimillion-dollar non-profit organizations. I am known as a trusted advisor and decisive leader because I plan and execute strategic visions and lead cross-functional teams in delivering results on-time and on budget. My track record showcases my experiences creating partnerships with government officials, board members, and volunteers to accelerate transformation and ignite team motivation behind a unified vision.
In my spare time, I volunteer as the Fundraising Chair of Zonta Club of Annapolis. Locally, the ZCOA works to advance the status of women through scholarships and financial support for local agencies that provide direct services to women.
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer