About the event
The College Gridiron Showcase & Symposium college football event was established in 2015 and are the FIRST all-star event of the college football post-season. The showcase and symposium provides exposure and education for top college senior football players from around the country. The players are selected by a panel of football experts. Players will come in for 5 days and 4 nights to be evaluated by professional football league scouts. The players will receive professional coaching, mentoring, life coaching and seminars that will benefit them as they move forward in their professional lives in or out of football.
Our event also contains a strong professional football education symposium component. Athletes attending our event are provided education through seminars relating to Financial Education, Life as a Professional Athlete, Player Expectations (on and off field), first-hand accounts from former NFL rookies, social media responsibilities, and more.
The College Gridiron Showcase Highlights :
- ·In the first 4 years of CGS we have had more than 380 players receive NFL opportunities. (Including more than 110 in 2018 alone)
- ·2018 saw 8 CGS Alumni drafted in the CFL draft (8 of the first 41 selections)
- ·CGS has reach into over 700 Colleges / Universities.
- ·Each year CGS brings in players from over 100 different colleges and universities.
- ·In 2018 we had more than 80 NFL agents in attendance of our event
- ·In 2018 we had more than 150 Pro Scouts in attendance (115 NFL Scouts from 30 of the 32 teams)
- ·Each of the 32 NFL teams has had College Gridiron Showcase alumni on their roster.
- ·60% of CGS players receive NFL Opportunities
- ·CGS currently has a documentary being done on us and our event.
Why should you sponsor?
As a sponsor of CGS your brand will benefit by being associated with one of the premier College Football All-Star Events in the U.S. Some of these benefits include (but not limited ):
- •Brand recognition by College & Pro Athletes
- •Expansion of your brand to more than 500 colleges and universities in the U.S.
- •Information capture of those following and attending CGS.
- •A visible presence on the CGS App promoting your brand and services with link(s) to your Corporate website or social media
- •An opportunity for fan engagement through the CGS App
- •A visible presence on the CGS Website with link by to your Corporate website
- •Networking opportunity with sports industry professionals
We have run CGS for 5 years now and have had tremendous success with our athletes receiving professional football opportunities. 62% of our athletes receive NFL opportunities. Our sponsors direct access to the next wave professional football stars and are able to truly interact with those athletes. No other event offers that type of access.
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer