About the event
Theme: Enlightening the Advancements and Exploring the New Horizons in Chemistry and Drug Discovery"
Conference Brochure | Submit Abstract | Scientific Sessions
Scholars International Conference takes pleasure in inviting the scientific community across the globe to attend the Scholars International Conference on Frontiers in Chemistry and Drug Discovery during December 02-03, 2019 at Madrid, Spain around the theme "Enlightening the Advancements and Exploring the New Horizons in Chemistry and Drug Discovery"
Why to Attend??
Chemistry Frontiers 2019 Conference is a multidisciplinary program with broad participation with members from around the globe focused on learning about Chemistry and Drug Discovery and its advances. This is your best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from chemistry and drug discovery community that is from academia, Business, medical groups, related associations, societies and also from government agencies, pharmaceutical, biomedical and medical device industries.
Who should attend and Who You’ll Meet:
Directors/Senior Directors/Executive Directors and Vice Presidents/Senior Vice Presidents/Executive Vice Presidents and Heads/Leaders/Partners of:
Scientist, Research scholars
Pharma/Biotech and Medical Device industries
Important Scientific sessions:
Computer Aided Drug Design (CADD)
Physical Chemistry and Chemical Physics
Sustainable, Green, and Environmental Chemistry
Theoretical and Computational Chemistry
Materials Chemistry and Many more….
Chemistry Frontiers 2019 is comprised of 25 tracks and 125 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issue. For more scientific sessions and abstract submission, please visit: https://scholarsconferences.com/chemistry-frontiers/scientific-sessions
Why should you sponsor?
- Scholars Conferences will Provide Maximum exposure at a premier conference devoted to those involved in the office professional industry.
- Scholars Conferences provide an opportunity to build and reinforce strategic relationships within the office professional industry.
- Time to network with industry colleagues and key decision makers.
- A cost-effective way to reinforce your organization’s brand and build brand awareness amongst a relevant audience.
- Access to a broad network of industry partners from state and federal Government departments and the private sector.
- Time to present latest innovations and new products or services to a pertinent audience, and showcase your expertise and capabilities.
- Increased marketing opportunities including visibility on the conference website and associated marketing materials.