Beyond the Horizon ISSG
Beyond the Horizon International Strategic Studies Group (ISSG) is a non-partisan, independent, and non-profit think & do tank. The mission of Beyond the Horizon ISSG is to promote global peace and security by empowering decision and policy-makers with knowledge and advocating paths to prevent, mitigate or end crises and conflicts.
Beyond the Horizon ISSG is unique in its focus on realistic policies and in-depth analyses to offer comprehensive solutions on topics related to international politics and security, peace and conflict studies.
As an independent voice, Beyond the Horizon ISSG aims to translate applied and policy-oriented research in its focus areas into a language that is understandable, reliable and accessible for a wide audience.
To enhance our response to the global challenges, Beyond the Horizon ISSG keeps a watchful eye on the globe (Horizon Weekly) and countries in crisis (Crisis Watch) to bring the issues related to its focus areas and deadly conflicts to the attention of not only security professionals but also to the general public.
Based on its expertise areas, Beyond the Horizon ISSG also provides training and consultancy services in defence and security. Group’s vision is to be recognized as a centre of excellence for the delivery of vocational, professional and skill development qualifications to learners and clients across the globe.
Beyond the Horizon ISSG collaborates globally with selected partners and networks to work on projects in its research areas.
– GEOPOLITICS & INTERNATIONAL SECURITY STUDIES
- Great power politics
- Emerging trends shaping global peace and security
- Energy security
- International organizations (NATO, EU, UN, OSCE, IMO, SCO, etc.)
– TERRORISM, CONFLICT & PEACE STUDIES
- Migration and security nexus
- Preventing and countering radicalisation and violent extremism
- Social inclusion & integration
- Countering terrorism
- Conflict prevention and peace building
– MODERN WARFARE
- Political warfare
- Hybrid warfare
- Modern air & space power
- Modern sea power and maritime security
In order to close the gap between knowledge and practice, the Group:
– Provides strategic insights and policy solutions to help policy-makers, planners and practitioners in defence and security circles via training, advice, and assistance,
– Collaborates globally with selected partners and networks to do funded projects (both theoretical and applied),
– Serves as a forum for debates on its areas of interest by organising roundtable meetings, seminars, symposiums, panels, conferences and summits.
European Union Transparency Register Identification Number: 146054127966-91
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer