About the event
Boston Women’s Market is opening the 2019 market season at our favorite place, the beautiful Loring-Greenough House in Jamaica Plain! Over 55 women makers, artists, and entrepreneurs will be gracing the gardens with their goods. The market is a family friendly outdoor event. Pups (of the human and dog variety) are welcome!
This is going to be our biggest market to date! Our event postings on Eventbrite and Facebook has already reached 30k+ people with nearly 2k responses.
Who is BWM?
We create selling and learning opportunities for women entrepreneurs and artists around New England. Each business owner has a unique voice, and we here to tell their story and help them succeed. Have questions or an idea for another sponsorship opportunity? We are excited to hear your ideas!
“You continue to put on the best shows in the Boston area. It’s so refreshing to work with organizers who care about the artists AND the customers” - Katie, Owner of Soy Much Brighter Candles
Why should you sponsor?
Your support will ...
- Allow us to create more selling opportunities for women-run businesses.
- Promote and expose women-run businesses to a wider audience.
- Host educational opportunities so women business owners can innovate and run a healthy business.
How can sponsoring a Boston Women’s Market initiative benefit you?
- Increase brand exposure through our channels and events
- Build women-positive brand equity by supporting women business-owners and artists
- Reach a highly targeted and local demographic audience
- Gain an endorsement from a trusted source
- Connect with organic (non-paid) followers that demonstrate engagement by actively liking and commenting on our posts
By The Numbers
- Followers: 4,000+
- Most post impressions: 2,252
- Most commented post: 72
- Most Market Shoppers: ~1k
Boston Women's Market is a network that promotes the work of and preserves a space for Women entrepreneurs and artists in the New England area. We foster an environment of support and innovation for our community by hosting Marketplaces throughout the Boston area, spotlighting inspirational Women and telling their stories, and providing tools to help Women-owned businesses succeed.
We Tell Stories
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer
We tell the stories of women influencers, business owners, and artists from New England
We Host Events
We host selling opportunities throughout the year where our members sell and market their goods to local communities.
We create learning opportinities to help business women innovate and run healthy businesses.