About the event
Bo, will be setting up a Beat the Pro contest on a par 3 hole at 5 charity golf events this Fall and 5 in the Spring of 2017. At each event, charity golfers will have the chance to challenge Bo on the par 3 by making a contribution to the charity cause and then hitting a shot to determine who is closer to the hole. Multiple prizes are awarded to the winners. Expected funds raised for charities can range from an extra $500 - $2,000 per event.
Why should you sponsor?
- Get Recognition on Personal Thank You Card Sent to Each Participant
- Helps Charities Raise More Money Keeping 100% of Proceeds
- Reach 1,000+ Golfers Through 10 Events
- Local News Coverage Opportunities
- Gives the Event More of a Memorable Experience
- Company Name and Logo on Materials Day of Event
Unfortunately, too often sponsors contribute to these charity events whether it be a hole sponsor or an event sponsor and get little in return for recognition. Most golfers that play in these events are unable to remember 3 days later who the event sponsor was. Due to this knowledge, Bo sends personal thank you cards to each participant with your company's logo in the card.
To ensure your company logo placement on all promotional material please commit by email or mail by September 1. Payments for sponsorships must be received by September 5, 2016. Please remit sponsorship level form and check to Watson School of Golf Att: Bo Watson 542 Meadowlands Dr, Winston-Salem, NC 27107.
Important demographic Information:
- 85% Male and 15% Female
- Ages primarily between 35 - 64 years old
- Average household income $95,000
- 79 % of golfers have a net worth over $100,000
- 68% of golfers are married
- 50% of golfers are employed in a white collar occupation
- 47% of golfers plan to purchase a vehicle in next 12 months
- 73% of golfers dine out once a week or more
- 40% of golfers plan to purchase financial planning in next 12 months
- 46% of golfers plan to purchase computer hardware in next 12 months
- 33% of golfers plan to purchase furniture in next 12 months
Bo Watson, is the Founder and Owner of Watson School of Golf. His background includes helping over 30 golfers in the past year to date to play their best golf yet. He has been featured several times on WFMY News 2 and has a featured article in the Triad Golf Today Magazine for September. Bo, also has been trained under world renowned short game expert David Orr who is the PGA Tour Coach to numerous Tour Players, and has trained under several top 100 Golf Instructors. His passion is to help golfers to play their best golf yet and when he is not teaching, he his helping area charities raise more money for their causes via Beat The Pro.
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer