About the event
These past two years have been very exciting for Deviant Offroad, and we’d like to say thank you to all of our partners and their great products for making that possible. We took second overall in our class last year in the S.N.O.R.E. Series. This year we are standing in first and plan on staying there! Although we have had a blast in the S.N.O.R.E. Series we have decided that this year we are going to step it up and go to the SCORE 50th Anniversary Baja 1000 and race. We are very excited about this opportunity, which we feel is once in a lifetime. As you may know this race is going to be very expensive, probably around $40,000 at the low end. So, we are reaching out for help. Your donations will go towards:
· Preparation for the Race Car which is quite extensive. We will be replacing the motor, shocks, tires and going through the entire car to make sure it’s completely prepped.
· Gas for Race Car and chase vehicles. We will be taking down four trucks and the race car. Salt Lake City to Ensenada alone is about 830 miles. Then the race is a 1200+ mile point to point race. So, gas will most definitely be our biggest expense.
· Entrance Fees for the race.
· Travel Expenses. This will include lodging and food for all racers and pit crew.
· Insurance. They require all racers and pit crew members to be insured for the Baja 1000.
· GPS Phones. We are getting the Garmin GPS handhelds so that we are always in contact with everyone on the team. This way everyone stays safe and never falls off the grid. We will be able to always know where our racers and crew are.
Why should you sponsor?
Have you ever passed a trailer carrying a racecar on the road? Let
me ask you, did it catch your eye? The attention received while
transporting the car to races is tremendous. Even if you personally
have no interest in racing, you can still take advantage of the
promotional support it can provide your business. Use the
opportunity to be creative and differentiate your company from
other companies in your market. There is no doubt that more
exposure in the community will translate into a sale down the
road. We will be attending car shows, SNORE series races and the
Baja 1000. So what will you gain from this partnership?
• Name on the racecar.
• Your company name and logo on race team items i.e.; shirts.
• Many events for prolonged exposure such as, desert races,
stadium events, short course races, car shows, and much more.
• A driver and team to help network and promote your company.
• Tax write offs for your company.
Deviant Offroad needs your support. As a competitive racing team,
Deviant Offroad relies solely on the generosity of individuals, small
business leaders and corporations for item donations for a raffle
and financial support in carrying out our mission of becoming a
great race team. Your support will not only provide us parts, but it
will provide resources necessary for competitive races and events.
Each event averages about $2,000 with entry fees, fuel, etc. Baja will
cost us about $40,000. So, any help from you would be greatly
appreciated. In return we would love to advertise your logo on our
car, race trailer, and apparel. We also can run your banners in our
pits. You will be included in all of our social media. We would be
more than honored to be apart of your team as well as have you as
part of ours.
My name is Josh Tedesco and I’m a competitor and builder out
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer
of Salt Lake City, UT. I have been competing and building cars
for 11 years now. I finished building my new Trent Fab car 2
years ago. My Co Driver, Chance Lee, and I are driving a 1500
class top shelf car. We have an amazing pit team and we will be
racing the SNORE series for the second year in a row, and are
very excited about it. Overall we placed second in our class in
the SNORE series. We are pushing hard this year for first. We
also are going to race the Baja 1000. It is the 50th anniversary,
and is a once in a lifetime experience. I have put my heart into
this car and I’m very passionate about this sport and I can’t
wait for what the future holds.