Ours is an environmentally-responsible company, with focus on sustainable living, creating wellbeing and supporting those in need. This positive philosophy translates to action through the promotion in our event of Tweed Mental Health Services and the One Wave Foundation, with its Fluro/Floral Friday campaign, in support of the fight against depression in adults.
Your support would provide us with significant resources to devote to holding the event that brings joy to participants and spectators, and drives our ability to assist important causes through our continuing efforts outside of funding and running the contests themselves.
The key benefits to the community include:-
* an annual event in Kingscliff, drawing national and international attention and attendances;
* targeted growth of brands through our positive, active, integrated, regular promotion;
* gainful employment and experience for event staff with a reliable, seasoned promoter;
* better communication with the community about opportunities from which they can benefit; and
* a forum for calls-to-action for support for causes needing community attention and support.
Our main objective of the opportunity is to provide your business with an innovative outlet by which we can source increased need for your services, by informative exposure of them to our spectators and readership as part of our overall strategy for boosting interest in your business.
1. Branding: Your Company brand (name or logo) would be incorporated into your chosen division relevant to your objectives with exposure on many of our marketing platforms, including some advertising and merchandising developed for the Australian Longboard Surfing Open.
2. Advertising: Your Company branding would appear in the advertisements promoting the Australian Longboard Surfing Open including some printed and some electronic advertising.
3. Website: Logo placement with a link from our website to yours. Our website is the main source of information for our competitors and attendees, not just during the event but for 12 months of the year. Competitors complete their online entries from the website and attendees can see program information and travel recommendations.
4. Media: To make the most of the media attention generated by the event a Media Manager is appointed to do copy, photos and distribution Australia wide as part of the package.
Social Media: A dedicated Social Media Manager is appointed to market the event and sponsors involvement through many of the popular social media outlets. You can leverage our social media campaigns by sharing and liking our content. We welcome your ideas to add to, or create additional content and competitions. Regular mentions and links posted on Festival Facebook page from time of signing to event week..
5. On Site Presence:
Signage: Placement of your company’s signage; banners, flags, marquees, on site throughout entire venue.
Exhibition Space: On site 3m x 3m exhibition space will be available during peak spectator periods over Saturday and Sunday for Your Company to promote your products or services to contestants and the public, subject to approval by local councils and authorities.
Public Announcements: Acknowledgement of your sponsorship through on-beach PA systems.
Competitor Registration Bag: Opportunity to provide 250 branded items to be included within the competitor gift bag, eg. hat, wax, thongs, t-shirt, towel
6. Merchandise: Your company logo will be included on our festival t-shirt which is given free of charge to all competitors, sold online and sold at our merchandise stall during the event week.
7. Hospitality: Can be used as a cross promotion to increase awareness of both Your Company and the Australian Longboard Surfing Open includes, entry's into your chosen division, entry into the sponsors only division, Limited VIP entitlements with merchandise package, food and refreshments on the finals day. Here you will be able to mingle with other sponsors and VIPS.