About the event
Note: This is a free event.
Bullying, failure, low self-image and poor character decisions are at the heart of many of the challenges facing young people in today's changing world. John Maxwell* and the John Maxwell Team** have decided to do something about it. During Global Youth Initiative Week, Certified John Maxwell Team members are offering YouthMAX, a youth leadership program inspired by the leadership principles of John C. Maxwell. YouthMAX is designed to give today’s young people practical tools and ideas to help them navigate life. At this event location, Denise Lukart, Independent Certified Speaker and Trainer with The John Maxwell Team, will introduce portions of the YouthMAX program.
During this event, attendees will be equipped, inspired and empowered to:
- Have a Positive Self Image: Self-confidence and good character are at the heart of great leaders.
- Respect Themselves and Others: Great leaders do not bully or put others down. They value people and build them up.
- Be a Positive Influence: Leadership is influence. Young people are the leaders of today!
- Fail Forward Toward Success: Leaders have the right attitude about failure and see it as an important part of success.
- Adopt Habits of Success: Developing good habits is essential for personal growth and success.
This event includes special guest speakers, door prizes and refreshments. This event is free and open to all children and youth groups, ages 8-18. Parents, Teachers and Youth Leaders are encouraged to attend.
*Who is John Maxwell?
- John C. Maxwell is an internationally recognized leadership expert, speaker, coach and author who has sold over 22 million books.·
- In May 2014, Maxwell was named the No. 1 leadership and management expert in the world by Inc. Magazine. http://www.inc.com/jeff-haden/the-top-50-leadership-and-management-experts-mon.html
**Who is the John Maxwell Team?
In 2011, John Maxwell created a speaking, training and coaching program that has trained more than 3000 leaders worldwide to coach, teach, train and speak about the Maxwell leadership principles. These coaches, teachers, speakers and professionals will present the YouthMAX training program.
Why should you sponsor?
- An opportunity to build stronger relationships with your local community through investment in local youth
- Be part of the solution creating future employees, instead of frustrated about lack of quality workforce
- Exclusive sponsorship
- The positive impact on your emotional well-being knowing you’ll be contributing to youth locally
- Providing a positive opportunity and hope for the future to local youth
- An opportunity to have a big impact on yourself and your business, without the big impact on your wallet
Denise Lukart, Independent Certified Speaker/Trainer with The John Maxwell Team
Organizer of 6th Annual Global Youth Initiative 2017 - Unite!
Corporate Leadership Professional (10 years) and Certified Leadership Professional (3 years). Prior to joining the corporate arena, Denise enjoyed developing her leadership skills in the military, public relations and regulatory fields. Denise has also successfully completed the John C. Maxwell Leadership Certification Program and is recognized as a certified John C. Maxwell Trainer and Speaker, licensed to use the following curriculum and programs:
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer
- YouthMAX - Youth Leadership Development
- Becoming a Person of Influence
- Everyone Communicates, Few Connect
- How to be a REAL Success
- Leadership Gold
- Put Your Dreams to the Test
- 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth