About the event
Join us September 2018 in Orlando, FL for the Trade Show just for Nails and Skin Care in one Building.
Nail Industry / Instructors /Nail Designers / Veterans / Students Cosmetic Distributors Nail Supply Companies Online Supply Companies / MUA / Students / Professional Esthetician.
Join Us! for new product coming soon!! Vendors Booths and Sponsor Packages Available
MUA NAIL TECHNICIANS STUDENTS & PROFESSIONAL HOME & SALON BUSINESS OWNERS
This event helps promote and educate students new to the industry as well ,
the veteran beauty professionalkeeping up with CE requirements.
Bringing new product to the forefront, educating on proper usage, networking students with veteran technicians in this massive growing profession.
Why should you sponsor?
The nail and cosmetic profession has grown into a billion dollar industry. Advertising within our magazine and during this event gives you exposure to thousands of new millennials interested in new products every day.
- Unique opportunity to introduce your organization and promote your brand among this elite audience
- New Client student hungry to get new products and brands in their businesses and veteran professionals
- Massive attendance Over 500 attendees passing through daily, building a bridge to connect and get your message through face to face.
- Multiple days of marketingThree days of advertisement
- Connect with key players company owners will be present and available to create that network
- Cross Building with other sponsors and with #75 exhibitors booths available to exchange information
- Exhibitor / Attendee list emailed
- Attendees across the USA will be in the building
We are a new magazine company that work hard at achieving the best of what we offer.
We also target the everyday local salon businesses that normally would not have an opportunity to launch their company. So our magazines are seen throughout the midwest, east coast and the south.
My name is Christa Rose, I have been in the nail industry for over 30 years as a licensed nail technician. Opening my own nail business for little princess to enjoy being pampered for their special day Vanity Pamper Palace.
After a fews years of great success, I Opened my Nail salon S.A.S. Nail Inc. located in a small suburb in Illinois, currently with 3 licensed nail technicians employed with the company.
I launched the nail magazine one year ago. Moving my company to
New York City expanding my reach for networking and building a great Brand.
Being in the industry and having a passion but not having the avenue to receive the right exposure to show case my talent, I wanted to offer that to local professional in Cosmetics and Nails.
Having the ability to open the door for someone that has a gift but not the key.
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer