About the event
EVENT AT A GLANCE
When: Friday, August 25, 2017
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Individual tickets: $50
Where: Skyline Club, 2000 Town Center, Southfield, MI 48075
For over 25 years, Skyline Club has been bringing business
people of Metro-Detroit together both socially and
professionally. Skyline Club has provided the camaraderie
of private club tradition for Oakland County business
and civic leaders since 1988. Located on the 28th floor
of the prestigious Town Center, Skyline Club offers the
elegance of the building’s stunning atrium is a fitting
introduction to the high degree of service, amenities and
business-savvy sophistication that waits within.
Food and Drink: Skyline Club’s innovative menu draws on
experience and talent. Our Chef places great emphasis on
fresh and seasonal daily features and offers eclectic cuisine.
Silent Auction: Bid on fabulous experiences, travel opportunities, health and wellness items, treats and toys, and more, all in support of Veterans Coming Home.
Why should you sponsor?
SILENT AUCTION 2017
Be part of our inaugural event to develop the foundation of
supportive housing for veterans.
• Connect with more than 150 members of the Michigan
• Learn about innovative supportive housing practices
• Engage with hometown heroes and veterans
• Entertain current and prospective clients
• Participate in a silent auction focused on experiences
All Sponsorships Include:
• Approval to mention VCH on your website and promotional
• Certificate of Appreciation
• Inclusion on Social Media
• Inclusion on Registration & Emails
• Inclusion on Veterans Coming Home event website
• Inclusion in event marketing and promotional materials
• Recognition before, during and after event
• Tickets to event
ABOUT VETERANS COMING HOME
Veterans Coming Home is a residential community dedicated to
serving those who served our country. Transitioning back to
civilian life can be difficult. VCH strives to support veterans
and their families by providing apartments and a menu
of support services. We aim to never turn a veteran away;
connecting struggling or homeless veterans to the
programs that provide rental assistance.
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer
Unique planned amenities include
• Onsite counseling: Career, Financial, PTSD
• Onsite Medical Care and Experienced Nursing Staff
• Daily Meals and Nutrition
• Library & Business Center
• Fitness Center and Kids Activities
• Walking and Bike Trails
• 24-Hour Maintenance
• Laundry Room
• Shopping/Convenience Store