About the event
LA’s premiere holiday gathering bringing together over 6,000 crawlers in support of Westside Food Bank
The 10th Annual SANTA Monica Pub Crawl will take place on Saturday, December 8, 2018 at 5 p.m. in Santa Monica, CA.
Participants sign up on the SANTA Monica Pub Crawl website and choose one of the four routes, which include Main Street, Pier, Promenade and Wilshire. Participants must begin the crawl at their assigned starting location to obtain their wristband.
Participating locations will be offering drink and food specials to those with official SMPC wristbands throughout the night. Participants are asked to pay a $15 donation/entrance fee to Westside Food Bank to obtain a pub crawl wristband and access to the official after party, raffles, contests and more.
Why should you sponsor?
• Branded 10x10 activation
• On-site sampling and consumer engagement • Inclusion in on-site signage
Marketing – Digital/Print
• Logo inclusion on event flyer and posters
• Company logo and hyperlink in email announcements
• Logo inclusion in advertising (LA Weekly, LOCALE, Santa Monica Daily Press)
• Logo and link on official website) and ticketing page
• Targeted street team distribution of flyers to 100 regional retail and commercial locations
• Promotion on Santa Monica Pier’s website (300,000 views/month), email announcement (62K subscribers) & social media pages (179K Facebook Likes, 17K Twitter followers)
• Social media mentions Press
• Mention in press release to key LA area media (Time Out LA, Thrillist, LA Daily News, etc.)
• TV, print, digital and social consumer touch points
• Event Tickets
Westside Food Bank’s mission is to end hunger in our communities by providing access to free nutritious food through food acquisition and distribution, and by
engaging the community and advocating for a strong food assistance network.
As the food bank warehouse for the Westside since 1981, they annually distribute nearly 5 million pounds of food to the food assistance programs of 70 Westside social service agencies. Their food reaches 108,000 local people, nearly half of whom are children.
Every dollar raised provides for 4 nutritious meals! Over the past 10 years
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer