About the event
With goals to promote positive educational impact on children and the youth, the San Diego International Kid’s Film Festival actively supports innovative films made by filmmakers from around the globe. In addition to the film screenings, as the regular program, the SDIKFF also hosts Opening Night Gala, Culture Forums, Industrial Panels, Screenplay showcase, Family Film Market, Cultural Angel Pageant Competition, and Red Carpet Award Ceremony. These events will help to facilitate interactions between filmmakers and the local audience.
Why should you sponsor?
1. The mission of SDIKFF is to promote positive educational impact on children and the youth, 16th edition
2. August 23-25, 2019 three full days of non-stopping activates in the children heaven place—San diego
3. The international film festival that with 40+ counties submissions
4. The kids focus; multicultural films attract families to the event
5. Over 200 media coverage in 5 languages
6. Live stream events
7. Move Star Power: Celebrities from 14+ countries and Hollywood.
8. Over 6000 audiences attend the event.
9. Beauty Power: The Cultural Fashion competition and Red Carpet Fashion show
10. High quality print program books distribute to the audiences and the film makers in 40+ counties.
11. Digital Art Power: The Festival Trailer video
12. Forever Memory: The Event Documentary film
13. Festival Program Book in high quality paper print and also published on-line.
- Expanding Social Media Influence
- Facebook Fan Pages
- Universe Multicultural Film Festival: 3220 Followers
- San Diego International Kids’ Film Festival:3100Followers
- Epic ACG Fest: 1107 Followers
- Maeya Films: 1270 Followers
- Maeya Musical: 960 Followers
- Maeya Art Festival: 381 Followers
- Across-Promotion Platforms
- Festival Managers (6 accounts): 25000+ followers
- Wechat Public Account
- Wechat Moments of our Executive Director Ms. Lynn Tang (15,000+ followers)
- Linkedin for our Executive director Ms.Lynn Tang ( 4000+ followers)
- Youtube Chanel
- Tudou Chanel (China)
- Flickr Photo Albums
- Issue (Digital Program Book)
Ms. Tang is a film and Broadway musical producer. She is the executive director of Universe Multicultural Film Festival; director of San Diego International Kids' Film Festival; Founder of Epic ACG Fest; Chairwoman of Maeya Art Festival. As film producer, her feature movie (China and Hollywood) "Hiding Sword " won the best actor & actress awards at the Los Angeles Nollywood Film Festival. As the executive producer of Hollywood film "Senior Entourage" that with all Hollywood Icons : Ed Asner; Mark Rydell; Dick Van Dyke ; Helen Reddy; Mario Ross and Charlie Robinson. start Feb. 2018, she is in pre-production two feature films that titled as " Kingdom of Hulu" and "The Cupid" As Broadway musical producer, her production "Chen Ying Rescuers the Orphan "made to Studio 54 in New York at 2013 and also Dolby theater (Oscar award Home theater) in Oct. 2016. It become the first Broadway Musical appears in Dolby theater in history. She has been 6 years in a roll as film jury and international commissioner of Seoul Guro International Kids Film Festival ( Korea); Three years in a roll as Asian Film Block director of the Broadway International Film Festival -Ensenada ( Mexico) Before the entertainment industry, she was a Project Manager specializing in international business exchange; she has served as a management specialist for Fortune 500 companies. She is the Shanghai (China) Zhabei District Investment Adviser and currently serves as the CEO of Maeya Films.
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer