Ours is an environmentally-responsible company, with focus on sustainable living, creating wellbeing and supporting those in need. .
Here, girls are the main attraction. It is set to be the largest female longboard surfing contest in the world.
Your support would provide us with significant resources to devote to holding the event that brings joy to participants and spectators, and drives our ability to assist important causes through our continuing efforts outside of funding and running the contests themselves.
The key benefits to the local community include:-
* an annual event at Kirra drawing national and international attention and attendances;
* targeted growth of brands through our positive, active, integrated, regular promotion;
* gainful employment and experience for event staff with a reliable, seasoned promoter;
* better communication with locals about opportunities from which they can benefit; and
* a forum for calls-to-action for support for causes needing community attention and support.
Our main objective of the opportunity is to provide your business with an innovative outlet by which we can source increased need for your services, by informative exposure of them to our spectators and readership as part of our overall strategy for boosting interest in the immediate region.
This event is designged to send a positive message to all female athletes. It’s about empowering women, we want young girls to have role models to look up to.