About the event
The Northeast L.E.A.N. Conference was created by the non-profit GBMP to provide information and inspiration to Lean practitioners - from those just starting out to seasoned Lean leaders from the manufacturing. health care, service and other vital industry sectors. The practical learning format features exceptional keynote and breakout presentations, interdepartmental panels, peer-to-peer discussions, hands-on simulations, interactive learning and sharing, and unlimited networking opportunities. We expect more than 600 passionate Lean, Six Sigma and Continuous Improvement professionals and hope you will be among them.
Why should you sponsor?
Why Exhibitors and Sponsors have grown 50% over the last three years.
• Conference Mobile App with built-in lead retrieval capabilities
• Post Conference attendee list with email addresses
• Face-to-Face Networking with more & longer breaks to guarantee maximum exposure to attendees Logo Recognition &
• Conference Daybook
• Conference Website
• On Site Signage
• Pre-Conference Promotional Materials – Visibility to 25,000+ recipients of pre-conference promotions
• Conference Mobile App – Extend Exclusive Offers to Attendees, Drive Traffic to your Booth or Website