About the event
We are hosting this free panel-style event as part of a global initiative to enhance financially-savvy dialogue for women, giving attendees practical take-aways and feeling empowered to make informed financial decisions.
Prospective topics include:
- Why the world needs more women with money (better ROI, put it back into the community etc)
- Alternative investments (eg, domains, art, businesses - they are everywhere)
- Money mindsets/ ‘side hustles’
- What should women who want to see more women in leadership positions be doing to aid that goal (and what should men be doing)?
The event is held in partnership with Finimize, a Fintech which aims to make finance more accessible to millennials through the daily financial newsletter, award-winning App and global events. The event will be marketed to their 400,000 subscribers globally. In the past year, Finimize events have been held in 20+ different cities all around the world such as Boston, Zurich, Lagos, Uyo, Milan, London, Mexico City, New York, Chicago, Sydney and more.
I wanted to do this to help young professional women, such as myself, to gain critical insight into their futures by leveraging knowledge of female leaders.
SEE IMAGES FROM PREVIOUS EVENTS: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MVtLOx_mmns79RfKQKfCGQ4kZJ12cPkv
Why should you sponsor?
- The purpose of the event is highly worthwhile and a conversation that needs to be had. We wanted to ensure the event was free for attendees to ensure every woman could attend, the money gained through sponsership will therefore contibute to venue hire.
- Fantastic marketting opportutnties as outlined.
- We can help you reach your demographic of young professional women.
- Increased brand awareness/ reputational benefit
-Opportunity to sell your product/services on the evening and engage in our netowrking activities.
- Openness to long standing business relationships.
By way of introduction, im Jessica Tomkinson, Finimize Community Leader for London. I am also a trainee solicitor with wide interests in financial, FMCG and many other markets. Please contact me at *****@****.*** for any quesions/comments on the information provided in this event desciption.
I hope you find my event interesting and I thank you for your consideration.
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer