About the event
This major social event by Indeed We Can builds on the theme of Fun-n-learn & networking around social occasions.
And the theme this time is “Fantastic Father’s Day with Miracle Moms”. first and very special Father's day celebration but not without the magical Moms!! Something for everyone!!
• Fundraising for Social Cause
• Recognizing Miracle Moms
• Raffle surprise for Dashing Dads
• Kids activities
• Lunch and DJ
• Performances and entertainment
• Building memories that last forever
• Networking with community achievers and leaders
• A future road map for participants and partners
FOR ENQUIRIES AND TICKETS, CONTACT (call/whatsapp):
Core Committee Members:
Kamini Singh- 647 780 4701
Anuradha Chatterjee - 647 824 7391; Mina Patel- 416 317 2623
Smriti Dash- 647 779-1805
Special Sponsorship and partnership opportunities available.
Event supported by: Backbenchers Toronto and Ragaa Models Canada
“INDEED TALENT” APPRECIATION
On Fantastic Father’s Day with Miracle Moms
Age Category A: Age up to 8 years
Age Category B: Age 9 – 12 years
Poetry/Story (300 words):
Age Category A: Age 8 years– 11 years
Age Category B: Age 12 years – 15 years
Singing (2 minutes max):
Age Category A: Age 5 years– 9 years
Age Category B: Age 10 years – 14 years
Prizes to be awarded (each category):
First, Second, Third Place Winners ~ Gift Hampers and Medals by dignitaries
Rest of Finalists (two in addition to 3 winners) ~ Certificates and Assorted Prizes
The works of winners including their pictures to be displayed on the event website and various social media sites.
Specific Terms and Conditions:
1. Painting and Drawings:
a. All art (paintings and drawings) must be hand drawn, sketched or painted on paper or cardboard. All artwork must be scanned in high resolution (300 DPI) and saved in a .jpeg, .jpg or .gif format (<5MB) and follow the rules and guidelines.
b. Artwork should follow the theme “My Parents- My Best Friends” and include the words “Mom and/or Dad (or synonyms)” in English and/or your Native Language.
2. Creating Writing:
a. Creative writing piece can be a poem or an essay/short story (not exceeding 300 words). The work should be in English language.
b. The writing should follow the theme “My Parents- My Best Friends” and include the words “Mom and/or Dad (or synonyms)” in English language.
a. The song recording (video clip) can be in any language and should be maximum 2 minutes in duration. The file should be less than 10MB.
b. The song may follow any theme.
General Terms and Conditions:
4. All entries must be sent by email to *****@****.*** by 5 Jun 2018. Emails must contain the full name of contestant, his/her age, full name of parent, phone, email id and address.
5. Early bird incentive- one entry from each category will be selected into finals from entries received by 20 May 2018.
6. The artwork/creative writing/song recording must have been created in 2018 by the contestant himself /herself and without help of others. If the jury suspects otherwise, a spot test or interview may be conducted.
7. By submitting an entry, each contestant and the parents agree to the rules of the contest.
8. The contest is open to all families in Canada who are available to attend the event. The winners with parents/ guardian must be physically present to participate in the event.
9. By entering the contest, contestants grant the event organizers a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to display or distribute in any media format. Any entries submitted can be displayed on the websites as and when received.
10. The contests are created for social enhancement and encouragement only. The organizers will never be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such current or future usage of the work.
11. The Finalists will be selected by Jury members of the event.
12. The Winners will be selected from the finalists on the evening of the event.
13. The Winners will receive prizes and recognition and will be honored on the stage along with their parents.
14. In all situations, the decision of the jury and event organizers will be final. For any reason, the contest can be postponed or cancelled at sole discretion of the organizers.
Why should you sponsor?
´Stand Apart as socially responsible
´A chance to partner in a grass-root, of-the-people mission
´Be known as touching lives of your social stakeholders
´Numerous economic/business benefits
´Ad placements in various printed & online communications
´Recognition of patrons and sponsors through build up phase and main event
´Significant Social Media reach for your brand and message
´Impactful brand recall through creative campaigns and contests
´Coverage by reputed TV & Radio Channels and print media
´Live and on-line streaming of the event
´Preferred tie-ups for future workshops and mini events
´Registered Not-for-profit Canadian organization
´Acting as the bridge between “inspiration” and “aspiration” through an open, unconditional sharing, caring and learning platform
´Truly believes in the power of inspiration through story-telling and experience sharing
´Learn from the insights of fellow citizens who are successful in their own right as community leaders, professionals, entrepreneurs, artistes or even homemakers
´Connecting humans beyond boundaries of race, creed, color or financial status
´Create Networking and Mentoring opportunities between the established and newcomers
´Celebrating human triumph over everyday strivings and struggles;
´cherishing relationships, rebounds and everything else that makes a human journey an exemplary story
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer