About the event
Going on a cruise for your vacation is like rolling the dice. You have NO idea who is going to be on the boat." Ross Williams Founder of Endless Bar Cruise had this happen first hand on his first cruise experience while spending his hard-earned vacation in the middle of a family reunion of over 150 people on a cruise.
Instead of swearing off cruises, Ross started to reach out to his circle, and his circle's circle. Five years later Endless Bar Cruise is taking over 400 Central Florida partiers on a vacation of a lifetime! Ross has been known to gather some of Florida's finest together to network, laugh and throw a couple back!
Why should you sponsor?
This unique opportunity started to present its self as local and national business were seeking a captive audience to market to as these guests were on the boat. As each member receives a swag bag and party props for the weekend, we realized that this could present it's self as a unique marketing opportunity. If you have any questions, there are several sponsorship opportunities and product placement moments available throughout the cruise. We are happy to customize and partner up! Looking forward to hearing from you and your company!
Target Email 18,000
Endless Bar Cruise - 7,600
Orlando Pub Crawl - 12,000
With over 17 years of Event and Marketing experience Jennifer Heafy Welsh keeps pushing the envelope. Graduating from FAU with a degree in Mass Communication and Marketing, her education and on site experience is second to none. If she is not golfing, cooking or reading, you are most likely to find Ms. Welsh networking, writing or creating another spectacular event.
MORE FUN FACTS ABOUT ME
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer
- What is your favorite healthy food? Frozen Yogurt
- Which TV show would you magically transport yourself into, and why? It’s a toss… either Saved by the Bell so I can hang out with Zack Morse or Reign; those dresses and Jewels are pretty epic.
- What quote do you live by? If you don’t do it, someone else will.
- When was the last time you “paid it forward”? Daily, I really like to see people smile, it was probably me that bought your coffee at DDs.
- Greatest childhood gift you ever received? A refrigerator box, that had a TV Box in it, that had another box in that, fast forward 6 boxes later it was the New Kids on The Block Tape. Lesson learned about judging packages.
- You are on deserted island, what is the only book you have with you? Alice in Wonderland
- Favorite subject in high school? Drama
- What is your most impressive useless skill? I can sing like Cher.
- What is the greatest invention of the last 30 years and why? Smart Phones because now have all the information in the world at our fingertips, and we chose to spend most of our time watching cat videos.
- What is the car of your dreams? Maserati Quattroporte
- You have a free plane ticket to anywhere in the world, where are you going tomorrow? France
- Name a band/artist you have never seen in person that you are dying to see? U2