About the event
Cybersecurity Talks & Networking have hosted over 12 events this year with over 600 attendees. We are committed to becoming one of the biggest Cybersecurity Talks and Networking company. With over 3,500 members our main aim is to inform others about the latest cyber trends.
We attract attendees such as CISO's, CIO's, BISO's, IT Directors and many more. These events allow you to spend your evening networking with cyber professionals. Our experts have years of experience within the cyber industry and have dealt with real life cyber threats. They look forward to sharing their knowledge with others in the industry.
We organise monthly Cybersecurity events here in Central London. We are always looking for sponsors/speakers for our events. As Cybersecurity is a broad subject, the main aim of these events is to invite specialists to come and talk around their chosen subject and inform others within the industry that might not know about this subject.
Our aim is to provide you the opportunity of networking with cyber security professionals, and provide an educational experience from experts within their field.
Why sponsor with cybersecurity talks and networking?
- EMAIL BRAND PROMOTION
- SOCIAL MEDIA BRAND PROMOTION (4000 + MEMBERS)
- EVENTBRITE BRAND PROMOTION
- OPENING SLIDE PROMOTION
- INTRODUCTION OF BRAND AT START OF EVENT
- BRAND PROMOTION THROUGHOUT PRESENTATION
- 5 COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS
Benefits of sponsoring with cybersecurity talks and networking:
In recent years, corporate sponsorship has become the fastest growing type of markets. Sponsorship provides a great means of broadening your competitive edge by improving your company’s image, prestige and credibility by supporting events such as cybersecurity talks and networking. One of the biggest cybersecurity talks, target market finds attractive. Part of this growth can be attributed to the increasing numbers of small and medium-sized businesses involved, by enhancing your companies public profile relatively quickly.
Here at cybersecurity talks and networking your sponsorship opportunity not only allows individuals within cyber security to grow, but provides sponsors the opportunity to push their brand and increase recognition.
Why should you sponsor?
EMAIL BRAND PROMOTION
All email marketing campaigns will contain your company logo and a brief description of your company services.
SOCIAL MEDIA BRAND PROMOTION (4000+ MEMBERS)
Your company brand will be promoted throughout our social media platforms.
EVENTBRITE BRAND PROMOTION
Your logo will be presented/highlighted on the Eventbrite promotion ticket page for the sponsored event.
OPENING SLIDE PROMOTION
Before the event starts your logo will be featured on the opening slide of the presentation, the attendees will see this while waiting for the presentations to begin.
INTRODUCTION OF BRAND AT THE START OF EVENT
Your company will be mentioned as a sponsor during the start of the presentation.
BRAND PROMOTION THROUGHOUT PRESENTATION
Your company logo will be advertised throughout the presentation.
Depending on package chosen complimentary tickets are available.
Relationship Manager at Cyber Security Talks and Networking.
- To inspire, promote, and develop excellence in the cyber security industry across London. By leading outstanding business value for organizations and professional fulfillment for every individual member of the cyber security community.
- Provide opportunities for participation in the development and promotion of cyber security professionals. By hosting cyber security events each month administers to research, promotes and builds partnerships to advance the discipline and practice of the cyber security world.
- Through membership, platforms are provided for cyber security individuals to share experiences, exchange ideas, support professional growth and enhance career opportunities.
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer