About the event
BLAST is the international cross-industry tech event, that will take place, the 27-28 September 2018, here in Rome, at Fiera di Roma.
When startups meet corporate companies, engage with them using an open innovation approach and share knowledge, resources, and networks, there is going to be a BLAST that will lead to an evolution of the whole industry
Our event brings together main players from traditional industries and makes them BLAST with startuppers, innovators, and experts that are destroying their industry.
This second edition will focus on four industries:
Why should you sponsor?
There are many reasons for a sponsor to support BLAST:
1) Sponsors may connect with a very narrowed tech and innovation audience (Startuppers, Executives and Investors):
- Selected early stage startups that are disrupting their industry and wannabee startupers with new ideas.
- Corporate companies that are innovating their industry but also managers and executives willing to connect.
- Institutional investors (accelerators, incubators, etc…) but also private angels and development agencies.
2) They may evolve their industry or invest in its future, finding the next big thing for their business
- get a desk in the networking area and meet the best startups and innovators of their industry.
- Use our matching app to connect with their industry and create valuable contacts
- Face LIVE the best startups of their industry and choose the one that best fits their business.
3) They may choose how to interact with attendees and the kind of exposure your business needs.
- Get an exhibition stand or a dedicated area, we have all the space they need.
- Share their knowledge creating a special event or speaking in one of our 3 stages.
- Mentor startups in the Playground area, organize workshops or coaching sessions.
BLAST is an event of Fiera di Roma.
Fiera di Roma opened its doors in April 2006, and until today it represents one of the largest and most prestigious exhibition areas in Europe. Fiera di Roma, with its 390.000 sqm and its strategic position is the best location for an event like BLAST.
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer