About the event
We are very happy to inform you that VIDYA is hosting an event “VIDYA UTSAV” at Hotel Marriott, Outer Ring Road. The aim of this event is to promote the importance of holistic education and how music can help in holistic development and make learning a celebration. We will be having a panel discussion involving eminent panellists followed by live music performance by Sharon Prabhakar, aleading theatre personality, pop singer, public speaker and renowned motivational trainer!
Through this event we are raising funds to scale up the VIDYA programs in Bangalore for the children, youth and women and we believe that you could help us to reach our goal. We believe this event will be of particular value to showcase your brand as well, as it will provide access to corporate and residents of Bangalore. We hope to attract high net worth individuals across diverse age groups, ranging from the youth to senior executives and entrepreneurs. Kindly assist VIDYA in this event by means of sponsorship and advertisements.
Why should you sponsor?
Your contribution towards the VIDYA Bangalore projects and future plans entitles you to the following benefits at the “VIDYA UTSAV”, scheduled for 7th February 2018. The charity from this event will provide scholarships and educational opportunities to children, youth and women of our various projects in Bangalore.
- Title Partner - For a contribution of INR 5 lakhs:
- Logo on all print material
- 15 Platinum invitations (Donor pass) for the show
- Full-page colour advertisement in the brochure, a collector’s item (Please provide material in a ready-to-print format with high resolution images)
- One Standee (maximum size 6’x3’) as provided by you at the venue
- Logo on the backdrop banner
- Co-Partner - For a contribution of INR 2.5 lakhs:
- 8 Gold invitations (Donor pass) for the show
- Half-page colour advertisement in the brochure, a collector’s item (Please provide material in a ready-to-print format with high resolution images)
- Logo on the backdrop banner and all print material
- Associate Partner - For a contribution of INR 1 lakh:
- 4 Gold invitations (Donor pass) for the show
- Quarter-page colour advertisement in the brochure, a collector’s item (Please provide material in a ready-to-print format with high resolution images)
To commemorate the event, we plan to publish a brochure which will be widely distributed. Advertising your company in this brochure is a wonderful way to reach a national audience. Additionally, it will help VIDYA increase its beneficiaries in Bangalore.
The advertisement costs are as follows:
Back page : INR 50,000/-
Inside Back page : INR 40,000/-
Inside Front page : INR 40,000/-
Full page : INR 35,000/-
Half page : INR 20,000/-
Quarter page : INR 10,000/-
VIDYA with its remarkable journey of 32 years works for the education and empowerment of less privileged children, youth and women through micro-level intervention. VIDYA was founded in 1985 by Rashmi Misra, who taught a class of five girls in her home on the campus of IIT Delhi. Now, VIDYA works out of 60 programs based in four states of India; Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Pune and has made a difference in the lives of 3 Lakhs children, youth and women. We provide a nationally recognized grass roots level program that includes schools, beyond school education, computer training, adult literacy, skills training, micro finance and social entrepreneurship.(For more information on VIDYA please visit our website: www.vidya-india.org)
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer