About the event
"INBUSH ERA 2017 World Summit is an excellent & magnanimous platform that witnesses the participation of over 500 Thought Leaders, Management Gurus, Cabinet Ministers, Ambassadors & High Commissioners, Members of Parliament, Vice Chancellors, Deans and Directors from reputed National & International Universities, Noted Academicians, High profile media personalities, Corporate leaders and students from almost 115 countries who share ideas, exchange thoughts, deliberate on various research insights and brainstorm to provide conclusive, logical & relevant world-class best practices."
•Biggest International Business Summit & Research Conference of Asia
•On February 8th – 10th 2017, 17th International Business Horizon – INBUSH
•Theme: Comprehension, Commitment, Courage & Collaboration ( 4 C's ) :
•35,000 footfall expected, 25,000 footfall last year in 2016
•Converting ideas into logical outcomes for creating world class organizations
•INBUSH ERA WORLD SUMMIT 2017 will witness the participation of over 500 Thought Leaders, Management Gurus, Cabinet Ministers, Ambassadors & High Commissioners, Members of Parliament, Vice Chancellors, Deans and Directors, Corporate leaders and students from almost 115 countries.
Why should you sponsor?
- Increase brand awareness
- Generate high-quality sales leads
- Meet new decision-making contacts
- Network with leading industry professionals
- Launch new products and services
- Demonstrate your products and services face to face
- Associate your organisation with cutting-edge event content
- Demonstrate your high level of health and safety commitment to key decision makers
- Contribute to Amity University charitable mission to "save lives and reduce injuries".
The Amity University AIBS events team organises has started conducting events recently. As a major player in the education, we are delighted to offer you opportunities to work with us by sponsoring or exhibiting at one of our upcoming events.
We can tailor sponsorship to suit your objectives and budget. Below are the type of benefits an event sponsor could expect to receive:
Pre-event promotional opportunities:
- Branding on the event booking form used in web-based and direct mail campaigns
- Linked logo and 100-word company profile on Amity website
- Coverage of the sponsorship in event-related press releases that cover a wide range of media platforms
- Branding on event adverts carried in Amity journals,
- Coverage of sponsorship in Amity fortnightly email bulletins sent to Amity Joural subscribers across the full spectrum of industries
- Includes 50 words and a linked logo.
On-site promotional opportunities: